john0410

May 31, 2020
How to increase look i used beauty cream only 1 point i got which is now 3/5 how to get more point i have used beauty cream but its not working

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Apology if this is a FAQ, I cannot find it (& I dont know what to search for).

I recently updated from 0.2.3.0 to 0.3.0.0 (thank you, author) & loaded a
save from 0.2.3.0 . It said "scenes so-&-so are reset" and "new
quest: why am I on the island?" So please how do I start on this? I looked
at my phone's quests screen & I cannot scroll down far enough to read that
quest. I can just see the top half of a line of type that seems to be this quest
and no hint appears. The scrollbar looks as if there may be another quest
further down. Neither the scroll bar nor mouse wheel nor arrow keys nor
point & click & try to drag will scroll down. I havent read the Guide right
through but searching for likely-I-think strings has not found anything
useful.

Please any advice? thank you

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Apology if this is a FAQ, I cannot find it (& I dont know what to search for).

I recently updated from 0.2.3.0 to 0.3.0.0 (thank you, author) & loaded a
save from 0.2.3.0 . It said "scenes so-&-so are reset" and "new
quest: why am I on the island?" So please how do I start on this? I looked
at my phone's quests screen & I cannot scroll down far enough to read that
quest. I can just see the top half of a line of type that seems to be this quest
and no hint appears. The scrollbar looks as if there may be another quest
further down. Neither the scroll bar nor mouse wheel nor arrow keys nor
point & click & try to drag will scroll down. I havent read the Guide right
through but searching for likely-I-think strings has not found anything
useful.

Please any advice? thank you
Did you only update to 0.3, or did you get the 0.3.0.1 patch as well? It's a separate download from the OP.

The quest scroll will be fixed in 0.3.1.0 (see )

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Did you only update to 0.3, or did you get the 0.3.0.1 patch as well? [CUT]
Thank you for your reply. I only updated to 0.3 . I will try to search for the patch &
install it & eventually report the result.

BTW: It is an excellent idea to distribute minor upgrades as patches. It saves players with slow
links from downloading the whole game but: please could patches be labelled as "patch from
version x to version y " ? Or maybe there could be a README file that tells you this?

Thank you

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Thank you for your reply. I only updated to 0.3 . I will try to search for the patch &
install it & eventually report the result.

BTW: It is an excellent idea to distribute minor upgrades as patches. It saves players with slow
links from downloading the whole game but: please could patches be labelled as "patch from
version x to version y " ? Or maybe there could be a README file that tells you this?

Thank you
You should sign up on Patreon.
Besides supporting the developer all the information is there.

As for update info, thats free for all and detailed,

mrwebmaster

Aug 13, 2020
No offense, but are you sure you commented on the right thread?

There are no 'mistakes' in this game, so I'm thinking your post is mistaken.
hi
i love this game , i think its one of the best sexy games i have palyed
But it has become boring!
In my opinion, sexy scenes should be unrepeatable to end the game, and anyone , who wants to see these scenes should visit the gallery.
But now you can repeat a scenes several times, for example when you go to the hallway
And you see a door is open , This scene may be repeated many times and wastes time
or girls can inv u to pool for a scenes you saw earlier
I want to play a sexy game, and see all the sequences in order, not to waste all the time and finally I can not see all the interesting scenes of the game because I got stuck in a loop
& thank you Darkhound for create this art youre amazing :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadshot1984

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
this is just amazing!
Miriam and Sara definitely the best girls in the game!
This confuses me :unsure:. There is neither Miriam nor Sara in DuckSwim's fantastic and unexpected midweek render. It is Mercedes.
And Sara is a skinny* - but cute - young lady on Holiday Island. So is there a chance that you are actually fond of Mercedes and Miriam ;).

*in relation to the uber well endowed girls, see below.

1628726236239.png

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
(heavily edited for logic and clarity)
This game has become boring because scenes keep repeating.
For example, when you go down the hallway and see Aly's door is open and she poses for you. This scene is repeated many times and wastes the player's time. Another time waster is when a girl invites you to the pool just to have a scene repeat which you saw earlier.
Anyone who wants to see these scenes should just be able to visit the gallery.
I want to see all the sequences in order, not to see them randomly. Worse is when I can't see all of the scenes because I'm stuck in a loop.
I think my edit clarifies your complaints which are that some scenes repeat too often and this can keep you from seeing other scenes.
This is a delicate balance for the Developer to achieve.
Almost two years ago, we had an issue with Amy not showering often enough because you kept seeing the masturbation scene instead. It took a while to find out why one scene was being shown too often, but now the balance seems right.
Some scenes which could use a better balance you mention. Aly's posing scene happens frequently. This is a new scene and hasn't been balanced yet.
Since it happens randomly, one solution is to make it less likely to occur. Then the complaint would be that you can't get the scene. Another way would be to have the scene happen once, then have the likelihood for it to occur go down. However, you need to see it twice and pick Army Girl to get the whole scene. Maybe the randomness could go down after you get the end of the scene. I think would like the scene to have more variety. Have her pose only in one costume at a time. Then when you've seen all three, she asks which you like best. If you don't say Army Girl, she'll pose that one again instead of giving you the tit fuck. Then repeating the scene will always seem new.
Don't worry, the Creator will address the issue when he has time.
You say the invites bother you, but I can't see why since you can just say you can't make it and skip the scene.
Other scenes that need some balancing are Faye sending you her pics after you bump into her in the hall. Either she should send the pics just once or more pics could be added which she sends you each one once after the scene until you see all five (?).
Renee has too many spiders in her room. Maybe that could be changed to a one and done or after it happens once, she could just come to pose her butt for you.
I notice that you don't complain about the shower scenes. Maybe that's because there are multiple endings.
It seems that Heather's costume posing is balanced correctly.
Desire and Jessica's lesbian scene seems to be balanced as well, but that scene also has multiple endings.
I think Yvette and Jessica come to your door too often, but not so much that it becomes a waste of time.
Aly coming to your room for a posing session happens too often. Maybe I feel that way because it happens in the morning. It would definitely be better in the afternoon/evening. I also wish that she had more outfits to model. Maybe she could have a second visit where she gets you to take pictures of her cosplay outfits. Maybe a finish to the scene where she emails you to tell you that the pictures will be available online. Then you could search for them.
Oh well, just some ideas.

What other random scenes do people think happen too often?

Last edited:

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Hi all... I hadn't updated since 0.2.3.xx and now every time I try to import a save in the new version, it gives me an error. No matter the file I try to open, it's always the same. Is there any way to fix it? I've got hundreds of hours played and starting all over again sounds exhausting.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hi all... I hadn't updated since 0.2.3.xx and now every time I try to import a save in the new version, it gives me an error. No matter the file I try to open, it's always the same. Is there any way to fix it? I've got hundreds of hours played and starting all over again sounds exhausting.
What error? If it says something about "nemod_store" (or something similar), re-install the companion mod from the first post.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Which of the girls (besides Daniela, Jennifer, Joy, Sara, and Yumiko) have stats that are impossible to unlock?
Their eye color automatically unlocks, but I'd like to see that withheld until you compliment her eyes.
Girls who can't play Hot Shots will not allow you to unlock their age: Alice, Delizia, Ivy, Lacey, and Natasha.
I would also like to know how breast size (large, huge, melons, etc.), breast type, body type, and height type get unlocked. I think that breast size fills in when bra size becomes known, and height type fills in when height becomes known.
Perhaps body type becomes known when bra size, waist size, and hips size become known.
However, it seems like sometimes these stats don't always fill in. I'm not sure.
Also, unless a girl specifically tells you that her breasts are natural, implants or Gen Tech, you do not unlock that stat.
Natasha's are listed as natural, which seems debatable since Daniela's are listed as Gen Tech even though she had a similar procedure. Joy presumably had the same procedure, but the stat isn't unlocked. Jennifer tells you hers are Gen Tech, but that stat isn't filled in, perhaps because her bra size is unknown.
It seems like Alice and Aly told me they had natural breasts, but the stat didn't unlock.
Some tier 3 girls (Brenda, Delizia, and Lacey) don't tell you about their breasts. However, Renee tells you she has implants (maybe when she teaches you massage?) Delizia talks about having E cups when she was in high school, but it seems this isn't enough to get the stat unlocked.
Ivy tells you she has implants, but it didn't unlock.
Heather doesn't say, unless I missed something.
Obviously you can cheaat and unlock everything (including Yumiko's room number if you want to bork your game), but I think that the Creator may have hidden some info in the Walk On the Beach, Talk About Her option or the Listen To Rumors In the Restaurant option, and I want to know if that's the case.
Let me know if you guys have found anything.

Reactions: zapallbugs

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
This confuses me :unsure:. There is neither Miriam nor Sara in DuckSwim's fantastic and unexpected midweek render. It is Mercedes.
And Sara is a skinny* - but cute - young lady on Holiday Island. So is there a chance that you are actually fond of Mercedes and Miriam ;).

*in relation to the uber well endowed girls, see below.

View attachment 1347982
they are twins! and I wasn't exactly looking only at her face! XD
Sara has potential to grow as seen in the lab ( please make her buff up darkhound1 )

Reactions: BDMick
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes