DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Bit confused here??
My reply was to Junior's comment about " big-ass NAKED tiddies!!!"
Okay, I am guessing, but I would say, he and others were thinking the...
"Topless Jessica cameo by Aurelie, also you get busted by Yumiko" would show those " big-ass NAKED tiddies!!!"
Hence my comment about you don't do (okay, can change that to share with all, if you like) fully topless renders.

I have no idea about an Alice frontal nude render ??
The part reacted to was " Ducky does not share Naked Topless"
(which admittedly is lazy quoting not cutting the irrelevant parts out)

That aside, naked topless that was an option (Alice) here.
So clearly Duckswim do share naked topless (if chosen in this situation)

So I corrected that with the factual info to set things right.

I also pointed out in the explanation that the exception was agreed with Darkhound, which seems reasonable given it entered the game and game content is published by him.

I do not see any confusion involved except the lazy quote part.

Reactions: junior366

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
The part reacted to was " Ducky does not share Naked Topless"
(which admittedly is lazy quoting not cutting the irrelevant parts out)

That aside, naked topless that was an option (Alice) here.
So clearly Duckswim do share naked topless (if chosen in this situation)

So I corrected that with the factual info to set things right.

I also pointed out in the explanation that the exception was agreed with Darkhound, which seems reasonable given it entered the game and game content is published by him.

I do not see any confusion involved except the lazy quote part.
My comment has nothing to do with an Alice render, the Alice render was not chosen, hence I have no idea if that is or is not nude/topless etc...
It has to do with the render you posted... Water's Edge.
  • Topless Jessica cameo by Aurelie...
Junior's comment with his choice was about seeing naked breasts...( big-ass NAKED tiddies!!! )
Hence, As I said you do not share naked topless, which you are now saying is incorrect?

Aurelie ( a Jessica lookalike) in that image would be considered Implied topless.

So hence I was confused by all the statements you made about my comment.
From Junior's comment, it sounds like he was expecting to see Aurelie's breasts in all their glory.

Reactions: junior366

barbiechaser

Feb 27, 2020
I can not get this damn version to run. I was able to get it to run every once in a while, but I would have to save the .zip files and then re install it. Now, I can not re install it or get it to open. I have deleted any/all anti-virus. I still can not get it to run.

• Angry
Reactions: yankeeInKy

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I can not get this damn version to run. I was able to get it to run every once in a while, but I would have to save the .zip files and then re install it. Now, I can not re install it or get it to open. I have deleted any/all anti-virus. I still can not get it to run.
Have you tried the 'Search' function as chances are the reason(s) has been posted eleventy-bajillion times already.

f95-search.gif

It would also help if the damn user making this complaint would include some useful information that would allow a short quick answer. At the very least a traceback report. However, we will start with the most obvious ones.

For starters are you sure you installed the game correctly? Have you changed your resolution or other game settings? Read the Companion Guide starting with page 10 to find out other way you may have Borked the game.
1246312_Guide_v0.3.0.0.pdf (f95zone.to)

Did you forget to reinstall the companion mod as directed on the opening page.

Capture.JPG

Did you try and open one of your previous 'saves' that you copied over from a previous install. Then chances are it is an issue with the Persistent File.
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-0-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-5877906

Last edited:

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
can fucking Jennifer be repeatable. i have listened to her story again but i havent gotten her to tell me the 2nd part and fuck on the balcony. thanks

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes