Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
At least you have the gym/strength training.

Le Sigh.
Yeah, but you have a gym and a pool event. Besides, you write better than I do, so your stories don't need pictures. I spend more time cutting-n-pasting to try and create pics to move my story along.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I completely agree with that. A lot of work has gone into creating the lab. I hope Darkhound does not postpone using the lab and the girls that inhabit it. Well, maybe if he has another story line coming up.
The lab
Story elements usually need some time to mature.
This makes it likely that the lab story will run longer release cycles than the lab girls.

The lab girls
It is therefore likely that the "lab girls" will be more active than the lab itself.
Which is to say that the ladies will venture outside of it, as we are seeing Sara do.

So as for seeing the girls around? Quite good chances of that.
They also fit the long term trend of the game, which is the specials.

The specials
This trend was originally was due to cost-factor (specials are more content-effective than regulars) but due to their ability to introduce new girls, they are more than just cheaper/more effective by now.

They are born with a large number of improvements this far into the project.
To name but a few,
  • High maturity (Learnings from prior years)
  • Flexible (Ex. MnM and Sara)
  • Purpose made with background, traits and for specific tasks/jobs (makes creative effort easier, a huge plus)
  • Can do what they want without another girl needing the same.
And of course, they are chosen directly by Darkhound.
I reckon the lab girls (and others) will be around and do fine ;)

Note
All imo and guesswork, and while based on broad historical trends may or may not predict the future accurately for said ladies and location. Whatever Darkhound choses will go.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sara.jpg Sara 2.jpg

Meet Sara at the nightbar and some news (0.3.1 preview)

Hello everyone,

today I have some previews from Sara at the night bar for you.
As you can see, she's again wearing her sexy black/red dress.

I've also made a major upgrade to my rendering hardware. My rendering machine has gotten a brand new RTX 3080ti, which has been installed and tested today.
It took a couple of hours to get it all up and running with acceptable noise and heat.
But now it's good to go and I can happily announce, that render speed will be a little more than twice as fast now.

Take care,
Darkhound

MSI.jpg

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
The lab
This makes it likely that the lab story will run longer release cycles than the lab girls.

The lab girls
It is therefore likely that the "lab girls" will be more active than the lab itself.
Which is to say that the ladies will venture outside of it, as we are seeing Sara do.

The specials
This trend was originally was due to cost-factor (specials are more content-effective than regulars) but due to their ability to introduce new girls, they are more than just cheaper/more effective by now.

To name but a few,
  • Purpose made with background, traits and for specific tasks/jobs (makes creative effort easier, a huge plus)

Note
All imo and guesswork, and while based on broad historical trends may or may not predict the future accurately for said ladies and location. Whatever Darkhound choses will go.
I like the way you think, I have a tendency to like the specials more than the regular women, especially Yumiko, Mercedes, and Miriam(you do notice they all have that curvy body type)!!!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I like the way you think, I have a tendency to like the specials more than the regular women, especially Yumiko, Mercedes, and Miriam(you do notice they all have that curvy body type)!!!
Notepad
Asian and Muscular, Akari?
Loan her to Darkhound

... Curvy girls

Yes, I noticed that right away, nailed it first try actually :whistle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
The lab

The lab girls

The specials

To name but a few,

Note
more sara! yes!
I do hope the lab girls ( well specifically sara ) can go to the gym .. I want sara to compete with Miriam and Mercedes! especially since in her story she mentions she knows you like Miriam .. ah a guy can hope!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes