SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I can not believe it is already here, just a few days left.
Can someone tell me usually how many days it means? The betatesting, I mean.
Once beta testing starts it's about two weeks approx. before the official release.

However...

This is a big update with lots of new UI updates and content...
so could take longer...

Best to sit back, have a brew, and wait...

Ie1M.gif

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Once beta testing starts it's about two weeks approx. before the official release.

However...

This is a big update with lots of new UI updates and content...
so could take longer...

Best to sit back, have a brew, and wait...

Thanks for straightening my impatient ass out, sadly we will be asked MANY more times when the new update will be out!!!

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and SiJa

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
anon2002 oh thanks for the head ups didn't notice that (since I'am the Island Hugger Groper :devilish: )
to answer the question from above no only with Yumiko
Edit: yes funny I read your Post than that from DuckSwim after I posted my answer Lol

Reactions: MarsUltor

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Well, let's hope that technology will not make a deletion unavoidable in the future.
Different choice tools of tech can keep all legacy characters and even recreate/improve all from the MC to side cast.
Simply put, is choices of development to what they choose and means in vesting their ambitions.
Technically ALL could continue story, bottom line is as always---> Choice.

Reactions: zapallbugs

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Not trying to be snarky, but since I know from experience how difficult it is for some to read a few prior posts, especially when they are on a page or two back ...

Content preview 0370.jpg

Version 0.3.7 - development news (updated 26th of January 2023)

Estimated release dates:
0.3.7.0 --> pre beta testing started on 26th of January 2023

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Blatanikov, Nah no harm done, understand that this kind of question is asked a lot and some of us here are watching this tread for a few years, the Dev. himself never gives a concrete Date, and over the years, Bantry has taken the task to let us know the progress of the development, (when he is not busy hiding Puding from Delizia, that is) so , my advise is when you see that he has comented, check it out, if you see that i coment, well probably it is some kind of nonsense
anyway, feel free to ask questions which are not covered in the Guide in the OP or are miscelaneus,
Enjoy the game and welcome on Board

Reactions: Bantry
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes