xeph555

May 23, 2017
Well, I would say wait until the new update comes out and start again if you have lost your save file.
You will get to see all the old and new content at the same time.
Also, make sure in the future you backup your save file... to quote the guide... SAVE OFTEN !!
Yeah that was what I was planning to do. I would have hope to just do the new things in the new update and not start it over again. It's my 2nd time so will be the 3rd now... :HideThePain:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah that was what I was planning to do. I would have hope to just do the new things in the new update and not start it over again. It's my 2nd time so will be the 3rd now... :HideThePain:
I Normally don't suggest but why you don't use the Companion Mod, since you know the Mechanics and the achievements, It helps you to catch up !

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can't say for sure how long the next release will add to the time, but it has been my experience, that starting a completely new game is not the end of the world. Everyone plays differently, but by playing just a couple hours a day, say an hour in the morning and another hour at night, the complete game (at least through v0.3.6.1) can be completed (every achievement attained) in less than two weeks.

matt0202

May 6, 2019
how to get event: Ivy poses topless at the pole on sunbed with sensual poses?? (i have the hight lust and the skimpy bikini but nothing happening)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Can't say for sure how long the next release will add to the time, but it has been my experience, that starting a completely new game is not the end of the world. Everyone plays differently, but by playing just a couple hours a day, say an hour in the morning and another hour at night, the complete game (at least through v0.3.6.1) can be completed (every achievement attained) in less than two weeks.
That sounds fine. That should leave more than enough time to wait for the next release. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MarsUltor

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Don't want to start a war or anything, but is there someone else expecting new content for Lacey ?

jbs68642

Apr 2, 2018
I did, on page 86 as well as the rest of the guide, and it didn't work. That's why I'm asking here.
It's a complex thing. Read about it in the guide available on page 1. Look under the heading 'HOW DO I COMPLETE THE QUEST TO RAISE AMY’S STATS?'.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I did, on page 86 as well as the rest of the guide, and it didn't work. That's why I'm asking here.
You said in your previous post on Sunday, that you have been in your room at the proper time. I don't recall there being a specific time mentioned in the Guide or the game, so what are you referring to?
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-6-1-darkhound1.3782/post-9952548

Next question, have you met with Joy about the Wish and Desires and completed all of them? Finally, have you actually spent the entire day in your room and been visited by others? It may be that there are too many girls on the island that also visit your room and are doing so instead of Amy.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes