MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Blatanikov, Nah no harm done, understand that this kind of question is asked a lot and some of us here are watching this tread for a few years, the Dev. himself never gives a concrete Date, and over the years, Bantry has taken the task to let us know the progress of the development, (when he is not busy hiding Puding from Delizia, that is) so , my advise is when you see that he has comented, check it out, if you see that i coment, well probably it is some kind of nonsense
anyway, feel free to ask questions which are not covered in the Guide in the OP or are miscelaneus,
Enjoy the game and welcome on Board
Thank You for putting that in a Non Snarky fashion.
Not all appreciate 'The Snark Factor'.
Granted, some actually do.

Kinda reminds me of Data drinking booze.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
That's me ! :ROFLMAO: Lol I blame yankeeInKy for it he gave me so rotten ideas with Heather and Eva, that it took a good swing on my "Glenn Morangi Personal Stash" to put them at ease ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hey.. In Your Defense... not unlike much in this title or on this thread----> ~It's an Acquired Taste~

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Not trying to be snarky, but since I know from experience how difficult it is for some to read a few prior posts, especially when they are on a page or two back ...

View attachment 2344665

Version 0.3.7 - development news (updated 26th of January 2023)

Estimated release dates:
0.3.7.0 --> pre beta testing started on 26th of January 2023

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa and xapican

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Not trying to be snarky, but since I know from experience how difficult it is for some to read a few prior posts, especially when they are on a page or two back ...

View attachment 2344665

Version 0.3.7 - development news (updated 26th of January 2023)

Estimated release dates:
0.3.7.0 --> pre beta testing started on 26th of January 2023

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Bantry for the post. As a result I just noticed the picture of Image Resolution Upgrades (of Jessica's ass) - doesn't get much better than that ! ;)

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Attractiveness affects the lust gained by the player for that given girl.

Therefore changing a girls attractiveness (through Yumiko) allows the player to create an environment in where the amount of lust the player character gets from interactions matches the player's preference for a given girl.
thanx

JOHNG241

Jun 9, 2021
Hello , excuse me everyone but i have a question. How can i get access to the underground lab ? Please if someone knows please tell me

jbs68642

Apr 2, 2018
I should be at the point that Amy should have knocked at my door told me about the implant removal but it hasn't happened and in-game months have passed as I've been in my room at the proper time. Anyone have any ideas? I even have more than 5 gold trophies ready to go just in case she shows up. I think my levels are correct. Is there something I can do or some debugging to push things along? Thanks!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I should be at the point that Amy should have knocked at my door told me about the implant removal but it hasn't happened and in-game months have passed as I've been in my room at the proper time. Anyone have any ideas? I even have more than 5 gold trophies ready to go just in case she shows up. I think my levels are correct. Is there something I can do or some debugging to push things along? Thanks!
It's a complex thing. Read about it in the guide available on page 1. Look under the heading 'HOW DO I COMPLETE THE QUEST TO RAISE AMY’S STATS?'.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Hi
I love this game
But can you make more action for rene and amy
Thank you so much
More action for Amy?
After Yvette, Amy has the most activity of any girl on the island. Renee, despite her charms of many, is a 4th level girl. Going forward it is doubtful that she will get much more to act upon. Some upgrades perhaps but DH has explained previously that the tier system he has developed (with user input) will follow a plan for activities of the girls. Each player has their own favs (a key element for me personally), but the amount of time going into game development has it's limits on the girls' roles. Renee is actually one of a few that you don't have intercourse with (Lacey, Aly, Yumiko, Mercedes, & Sara the others but they have their fun games).

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes