jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
5 YEARS and this game is not even close to completion, it will take like 13 years to complete it? Wtf is this
What do you expect completion for this game to look like? I would think that people are overjoyed that the game has lasted for 5YEARS and is still putting out high quality content. If it goes for 13 years it would be the greatest game of all time.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Legal1709 If this game had a comercial aspect, as its first purpose, then it would be easier for me to understand, your coment.
Since this it has the comercial aspect as a secondary objective (more to cover the costs of its development and art)
I am not judging your opinion, If you are interested in the facts you can always read the intro of the game guide it is pretty good explained there.
No wonder that some fans me included took your coment a bit snarky.

Reactions: MarsUltor

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
5 YEARS and this game is not even close to completion, it will take like 13 years to complete it? Wtf is this
So Darkhound is not one of those devs that rake in the loot, then gallop off over the hills, looking for another crowd to sucker. I have no problem with Darkhound's approach. In fact, if you guarantee he will stay interested in HI for 13 years I think lots of people here will be very happy indeed.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Look on the positive side.
Takes 13 years, this title may catch up with MC's mentality personality.
Perhaps the tech will catch up with the face renders, pointy chins, big eye pupils and may improve hair dues.

Put in a Salon for the gals, ShortStack can re-modify her Ann-Due as well as MC's Max Hair Cut.
Who knows what advances in evolution will occur in time past.
So it's really ALL a 'Win Win'.

Have nothing against buying product on completion, do it often myself.

However if it's any conciliation.
Back up saves, take a brake from the title and just unren whatever versions released You choose.
That way ya don't miss out on any pictures / renders others are enjoying and call it a day.

Run attached file in 'game' directory at Your discretion, Enjoy! View attachment UnRen-ultrahack - autorun.7z

Reactions: xapican

jbs68642

Apr 2, 2018

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.3.7.0 has been released!

Hello guys and gals,

pre beta testing for 0.3.7.0 has been finished and the new version is available for everyone now.
The update from 0.3.6.0 to 0.3.7.0 has 722 new renders, videos and sound files, 472 updated renders and 74 new backgrounds for the new phone.

All of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 2560x1440 resolution, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.3.7.0
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.
!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!

Please download the full 0.3.6.0 from these links (they are also on the main page):
Windows/Linux version:

OR

Mac version:

OR

Android version:
Since I can't relese bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.3.7.x will be 0.3.7.1
If all goes as planned, it will be released in a week or two. Thank you for your understanding.
Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the existing game folder from an older version!
For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Happy playing!
Darkhound

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes