Kerelian

Feb 27, 2018
Does the companion mod still work for 0.3.7.0? I only recently remembered this game and have to play from the beginning so I kinda wanna jump start a bit

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Am I missing something or do you have to manually scroll through phone BG images 1by1?
Kinda annoying if true, even if I like the feature overall.
Also not being able to favorite images from the phone viewer seems backwards

Reactions: elbo911

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello, I just want to ask if this game will ever have any pregnancy in it? If anybody knows please let me know. Also, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong chat.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Here we go again *! started the download for the 4th time, I'm seriously considering to ask Cuthulu's daughter to lean me Ivy, Mercedes, Miriam, and Heather (with whip) and send them to my Internetprovider Grrrr........:mad::mad::mad:
Edit: Matsageman , no, It has not, neither NTR, Anal, Bestiality nor BDSM, Humilation etc.
The game was (as far as I understood originally developed as a kind of visor, with a light story for darkhound1's Art, and then it became alive on his own
2nd Edit, * not your question Matsageman I am pissed with my Internet Provider

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Here we go again *! started the download for the 4th time, I'm seriously considering to ask Cuthulu's daughter to lean me Ivy, Mercedes, Miriam, and Heather (with whip) and send them to my Internetprovider Grrrr........:mad::mad::mad:
Edit: Matsageman , no, It has not, neither NTR, Anal, Bestiality nor BDSM, Humilation etc.
The game was (as far as I understood originally developed as a kind of visor, with a light story for darkhound1's Art, and then it became alive on his own
2nd Edit, * not your question Matsageman I am pissed with my Internet Provider
Look on the bright side.
Least their not lining up pestering for a mod to make Joy... Mommy. :ROFLMAO:

Chummmmzs

Aug 20, 2020
Ran into a bug.

Amy appears in bar with her super sexy outfit.

Game has player says "Damn <NAME OF PLAYER>! That's a spectacular outfit" as opposed to Amy's name.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes