rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 2.7GB
Compressed size: 1.4GB

PC Q70 = /

Game is already very well compressed, Q90 almost made no difference.

v0.3.7.0

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I mean I tried with lust/affection and everything else however the love one doesnt work for some reason
I do it like this name.love= and then the number
Why would you not use the Companion Mod as opposed to having to open the console and type? As for the love stat, according to the Guide:

To change a girl's stats: (replace name with the girl's uncapitalized first name & xx with the new number of the stat, but do not exceed maximum)

name.love=xx (max 100)
EDIT: Unless of course you are trying to change Amy's stats. The Guide is your friend, and specifically stats that Amy's stats cannot be manipulated with console codes or the Companion Mod.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Why would you not use the Companion Mod as opposed to having to open the console and type? As for the love stat, according to the Guide:

To change a girl's stats: (replace name with the girl's uncapitalized first name & xx with the new number of the stat, but do not exceed maximum)

name.love=xx (max 100)
I have always used the console comands and had not issues with them however on the new updated it seems that the love console comand does nothappend to work. I have always do it like the example you gave but idk why it does not work. I might try this companion mod tho thanks.

Reactions: Bantry
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes