norb82

Sep 19, 2018
a little bug. I ask at the reception the job reassignment at the doctor (currently Delizia) but offers only Faye as change, I can't choose Alice.

(Bantry will say its not a bug, its a feature, who would change Delizia)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
a little bug. I ask at the reception the job reassignment at the doctor (currently Delizia) but offers only Faye as change, I can't choose Alice.

(Bantry will say its not a bug, its a feature, who would change Delizia)
Your Alice is probably already tasked as Doc or can't be selected because of reception duty.

Reactions: norb82

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Your Alice is probably already tasked as Doc or can't be selected because of reception duty.
I played a bit more. Alice is sometimes there, sometimes not. If both Alice and Delizia is there, I select alice and try to do an action with her, kiss, grope or something, it kisses Delizia instead of Alice....

So the doctor is a little buggy.

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Stupid question maybe, but the companion mod is compatible with this release?

And the save place is under the renpy folder in a folder called just "Island..." (and a few numericals)?
Been a few months since I last played.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Stupid question maybe, but the companion mod is compatible with this release?

And the save place is under the renpy folder in a folder called just "Island..." (and a few numericals)?
Been a few months since I last played.
Yes, the Companion Mod is compatible, saves location, I'm not sure of.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElAguila

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
I played a bit more. Alice is sometimes there, sometimes not. If both Alice and Delizia is there, I select alice and try to do an action with her, kiss, grope or something, it kisses Delizia instead of Alice....

So the doctor is a little buggy.
It's been that way for quite some time. Since Delizia's overhaul way back when, she's the main doctor who you can't get rid of. The doctor you choose at reception only gets to play fill-in for her on her free days. Wednesdays and Saturdays or something, I forgot. Makes getting the cum digestion scenes a pain, to say the least. -.-
I also had both Delizia and her sub show up as doctor at the same time occasionally, not sure what that's about, bug or feature.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
No. Normally we get a run down of who got what new scenes, not just a "there is x number of new things". This game has been going on for so long that I don't bother downloading if there isn't content for the characters I want to see. If this is another amazon freak update, I want to know.
So, you didn't actually read the post you were directed to.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Im exited to see what happens with my save as far as I remeber I have all Doc girls on the Island :devilish: Alice, Desire,Faye,Delizia (she is staff right now)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes