darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
darkhound1
I just got an error day 18 on a new playthrough in Desire arrival scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit : no idea if it's of any use to you but the error happened when my MC answered yes when she proposed to directly wear her bikini and she wanted to gave him a rdv at the pool later the same day.
Will have to fix this with the next update.
To avoid the crash, shortly before it happens, open the console and type:
call add_specific_girl_to_island(desire)

Reactions: Melimelo and Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've had this bug a few times. It seems to be related the the randomized backgrounds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Define 'randomized backgrounds' Can you give a specific example? To my knowledge, there are no randomized backgrounds, however there are scenes where the content isn't static and as outlined in the Companion Guide they are not ideal places to save a game. Is that what you are referring to?

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Define 'randomized backgrounds' Can you give a specific example? To my knowledge, there are no randomized backgrounds, however there are scenes where the content isn't static and as outlined in the Companion Guide they are not ideal places to save a game. Is that what you are referring to?
Old man, you need to take a nap. No coffee, no power bar, just a nap.
I didn't elaborate, because the traceback is pretty much self explanatory, and Darkhound doesn't need me to explain his own code to him.

BTW, I'm talking about that randomized background:
1687654830897.png

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Old man, you need to take a nap. No coffee, no power bar, just a nap.
I didn't elaborate, because the traceback is pretty much self explanatory, and Darkhound doesn't need me to explain his own code to him.

BTW, I'm talking about that randomized background:
View attachment 2721942
You're right in that Darkhound doesn't need me to explain his code, nor would I try, but since at this hour he is more than likely asleep, I was only trying to help. I hear background and think of the 'background' in a render. Had you said random phone background, I wouldn't have even commented.

Reactions: Kiskocya

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
yes i tried but it dosent work what should i do?
Need a little more information. First time playing the game? What type of system, PC, Mac, Android? Latest version of the game [v.0.3.8.0 + the bugfix v.0.3.8.1]? Is it a compressed version? Does anything happen when you click on the EXE file?

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
darkhound1
I noticed some inconsistencies in my last playthrough 3.8.1 atm
- I had Desire arrival scene day 18 and day 21 she's is still a no show in the activ girls list (shows up as non on the island) she wouldhave been the 10th girl.
- I have a picture of Lacey avalaible in the phon background, the one when the girl turn around to tell you to hurry up when walking on the beach, but Lacey isn't and never have been on the island until now in this pt.

Hope iy helps and thx again for your work I really enjoy this game very much.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
darkhound1
I noticed some inconsistencies in my last playthrough 3.8.1 atm
- I had Desire arrival scene day 18 and day 21 she's is still a no show in the activ girls list (shows up as non on the island) she wouldhave been the 10th girl.
- I have a picture of Lacey avalaible in the phon background, the one when the girl turn around to tell you to hurry up when walking on the beach, but Lacey isn't and never have been on the island until now in this pt.

Hope iy helps and thx again for your work I really enjoy this game very much.
Second part with Lacey's phone background. There was a wrong name giving you Lacey's picture instead of Yvette's during Yvette's reward scene. Fixed it now. Will be part of 0.4.0.0.

About the arrival scene. Not sure how a 10th girl can arrive. In the method that adds the girl to the island roster, there is a check preventing her to show up, that's why you don't see her as active on the island.
I don't know why the arrival scene was triggered.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melimelo

ZWCook

Jan 3, 2019
Second part with Lacey's phone background. There was a wrong name giving yu Lacey's picture instead of Yvette's during Yvette's reward scene. Fixed it now. Will be part of 0.4.0.0.

About the arrival scene. Not sure how a 10th girl can arrive. In the method that adds the girl to the island roster, there is a check preventing her to show up, that's why you don't see her as active on the island.
I don#t know why the arrival scene was triggered.
That may have happened to me once. It may involve the automatic invites. Several updates ago I invited a girl to the island on a Monday. Two showed up. The one I didn’t invite disappeared by Tuesday.

ju55

Dec 4, 2017
I'm having some problems triggering the Sara questline

So far I've:

Seen her in the night bar in a red dress and drank with her
Seen her in her jeans and white top had drank with her, on her own.
Not seen her in any other outfits
Not seen her in any of the competitions
Only see her on Fridays
The next steps seem to be talking to Joy about her pills which doesn't seem to trigger?
There's also talking to Jennifer about Sara being in the but contest which I don't get either

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm having some problems triggering the Sara questline

So far I've:

Seen her in the night bar in a red dress and drank with her
Seen her in her jeans and white top had drank with her, on her own.
Not seen her in any other outfits
Not seen her in any of the competitions
Only see her on Fridays
The next steps seem to be talking to Joy about her pills which doesn't seem to trigger?
There's also talking to Jennifer about Sara being in the but contest which I don't get either
Bold : read the hints in Joy gallery, trigger is MC ask a meeting with Joy at reception.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes