DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Customer Rep #1 Miriam

Miriam is a Capital Class Reaper from the 3rd cycle
Affiliation : Reapers (Harbinger)

Me Girls 04 copy copyf.jpg

Having been tasked with turning organics into tapioca pudding on every, single, stupid, volcanic, lava infested, planet thingie in the galaxy (her words) Miriam has developed a strong preference for water (and anything not tapioca).

Indifferent as long as she is near water Miriam is seen as a safe pair of hands boobs, who can be trusted not to wipe out the Island's various organics during their 90 day indoctrination program(*)

* She'd be forced to eat the resulting tapioca for one

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I don't think I updated correctly. Shouldn't it say 3.8.1 on he first screen or under the About menu?

Also, I noticed that there are many images Faye has that aren't sent directly o your phone. First, the two she sends from the night bar bathroom, and second, the pictures of her mother. I know she doesn't send those to you directly, but it'd be great if she did.

Why not have her send you some comparison pics from when she outgrew her mother, or maybe use the reading icon to find her mother's old modeling pics?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I don't think I updated correctly. Shouldn't it say 3.8.1 on he first screen or under the About menu?

Also, I noticed that there are many images Faye has that aren't sent directly o your phone. First, the two she sends from the night bar bathroom, and second, the pictures of her mother. I know she doesn't send those to you directly, but it'd be great if she did.

Why not have her send you some comparison pics from when she outgrew her mother, or maybe use the reading icon to find her mother's old modeling pics?
Same here it says 3.8.0 but the saves are 3.8.1
If it says 3.8.1 on your saves you are good. It won't say it on the front screen.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Where do the saves have the version number? I only get day, date and time.
Edit: I named a new save, and it gave me the version number. It's 3.8.0, so I did something wrong. I'll figure it out.

Since the script file is decompiled from renpy, do I need to use Unren to do that to my files so the script file can overwrite what I have?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Henry73au

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Where do the saves have the version number? I only get day, date and time.
Edit: I named a new save, and it gave me the version number. It's 3.8.0, so I did something wrong. I'll figure it out.

Since the script file is decompiled from renpy, do I need to use Unren to do that to my files so the script file can overwrite what I have?
You just have to unzip it with your preferred method, (I use 8-zip myself) copy the file and paste it to the game folder in 3.8.0. There is only one file that is a duplicate in the new folder, but dang if I can remember which one it is.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Customer Rep #1 Miriam

Miriam is a Capital Class Reaper from the 3rd cycle
Affiliation : Harbinger

Having been tasked with turning organics into tapioca pudding on every, single, stupid, volcanic, lava infested, planet thingie in the galaxy (her words) Miriam has developed a strong preference for water (and anything not tapioca).

Indifferent as long as she is near water Miriam is seen as a safe pair of hands boobs, who can be trusted not to wipe out the Island's various organics during their 90 day indoctrination program(*)

* She'd be forced to eat the resulting tapioca for one

After staring at the pic I can honestly state I was hypnotized. Not sure why - I may need help on this one...

Me_Girls_04_copy2.jpg

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019

While I truly respect and applaud your choice in Faye - it should be noted you may need counseling for boob addiction o_O

Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I've had counseling for my addiction to huge boobs,
and now instead of being embarrassed by it, I've learned to accept it.
Now if I could just stop my drooling whenever I'm around women with large tits.
A work in progress.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Customer Rep #2 Mercedes

Mercedes is a Capital Class Reaper from the 3rd cycle
Affiliation : Reapers (Harbinger)

Me Girls 04 copyff copy.jpg

Credited with a significant indoctrination breakthrough when she, nursing a major headache from Miriam's griping, set down on a planet which only had enough meds for her humanoid form.

By the time the headache cleared(*) the planet had taken up boob worship to a degree that made turning organics into tapioca pudding redundant.

So nowadays she parks Miriam at the beach, and any envious organics on the lava planets.

* 90 days

Last edited:

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
darkhound1
another issue, I got Eva arrival scene twice, first one was ok but the 2nd happened the next day at 9h00 while going back to MC's room.
I don'tknow if it's really an issue but most of the favorites aren't there when I check in the phone.

Thx one more time and have a nice day.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Customer Rep #2 Mercedes

Mercedes is a Capital Class Reaper from the 3rd cycle
Affiliation : Harbinger

View attachment 2732197

Credited with a significant indoctrination breakthrough when she, nursing a major headache from Miriam's griping, set down on a planet which only had enough meds for her humanoid form.

By the time the headache cleared(*) the planet had taken up boob worship to a degree that made turning organics into tapioca pudding redundant.

So nowadays she parks Miriam at the beach, and any envious organics on the lava planets.

* 90 days
Bob the tentacle back story!!!!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
darkhound1
another issue, I got Eva arrival scene twice, first one was ok but the 2nd happened the next day at 9h00 while going back to MC's room.
I don'tknow if it's really an issue but most of the favorites aren't there when I check in the phone.

Thx one more time and have a nice day.
In bold, not sure I understand what you mean but after a time you can invite/send away girls.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
In bold, not sure I understand what you mean but after a time you can invite/send away girls.
Merci ^^ I mean During scenes we have (y) button upper right corner of the screen to register favorites, then an app on the phone to look at them. When I want to look at them only a couple of the picture are there. Lately I have used this thinking it wouldbe easier than screenshots ...

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Merci ^^ I mean During scenes we have (y) button upper right corner of the screen to register favorites, then an app on the phone to look at them. When I want to look at them only a couple of the picture are there. Lately I have used this thinking it wouldbe easier than screenshots ...
If you mean that only the background is showing and not the girl, it's normal, it happens when the background and the girl are two different pictures or something like that.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
If you mean that only the background is showing and not the girl, it's normal, it happens when the background and the girl are two different pictures or something like that.
Bon je crois que ça va e^tre plus simple dans notre langue comune.
Les images ne sont pas là. exemple : hot shotsavec Jessica, je sélectionne 5 images, le lendemain j'en sélectionne 2 autres toujours de Jess, quand je regarde les images via le phone, je n'ai que les 2 dernières pas celles du hotshots.
Excuse my french people :ROFLMAO: Just wanted to be certain to be understood by someone who is a lot more savy than me in this game mechanics.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes