Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
I'm having some problems triggering the Sara questline

So far I've:

Seen her in the night bar in a red dress and drank with her
Seen her in her jeans and white top had drank with her, on her own.
Not seen her in any other outfits
Not seen her in any of the competitions
Only see her on Fridays
The next steps seem to be talking to Joy about her pills which doesn't seem to trigger?
There's also talking to Jennifer about Sara being in the but contest which I don't get either
I've had this problem too. See if you can ask Sara to change her outfit to something you have not seen before (using the hanger icon). That helped me progress with Sara. Her Love and Lust stats need to be high enough I am guessing.

For me, I am still have trouble getting her to play poker. She has always declined most recently saying she has to take pill first. But I do not know how to get her to take one.

ju55

Dec 4, 2017
I've had this problem too. See if you can ask Sara to change her outfit to something you have not seen before (using the hanger icon). That helped me progress with Sara. Her Love and Lust stats need to be high enough I am guessing.

For me, I am still have trouble getting her to play poker. She has always declined most recently saying she has to take pill first. But I do not know how to get her to take one.
I don't seem to have the option to ask her to change yet

Yousef_fad

Dec 20, 2017
Need a little more information. First time playing the game? What type of system, PC, Mac, Android? Latest version of the game [v.0.3.8.0 + the bugfix v.0.3.8.1]? Is it a compressed version? Does anything happen when you click on the EXE file?
its a PC
played the old verison i think v.0.3.2
not a compressed
nothing happen i just click it and it dosenot work at all

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
its a PC
played the old verison i think v.0.3.2
not a compressed
nothing happen i just click it and it dosenot work at all
Okay, so you downloaded and installed v0.3.8.0, by that I mean, you didn't just try and overwrite your old files. Any saves you have should be moved to a different location and then they can be moved back once you have installed the new version. Next you need to install the bugfix update, v0.3.8.1 following the instructions as given by the developer (check his Patreon page if unsure)

Afterwards you shouldn't have any problems. But if you do, try the quick fix listed on the first page of this thread.

Quick Fix.JPG

Reactions: junior366

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
This is my perfect save file. v0.3.8.1
Why????????
It is well documented that save files only serve the user who saved it. Why would one want to circumvent the quest lines or general play of your own game by loading up someone else's saved game??? The achievements and discoveries are diminished. While I am sure it is with good intentions I don't get the offering.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Why????????
It is well documented that save files only serve the user who saved it. Why would one want to circumvent the quest lines or general play of your own game by loading up someone else's saved game??? The achievements and discoveries are diminished. While I am sure it is with good intentions I don't get the offering.
I'll think, cause of the amount of users asking for a save file (which is indeed useless for this kind of game), he if offering one for those who want one. I prefer to play it on my own and not use some others save file.

zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
Quick question if someone can answer. I've updated the game to v0.3.8.1, but in the main menu it still says its v0.3.8.0. Is this as expected or did I mess something up?
Because usually wasn't there a message something "your game has been updated to v0.xyz) ?
Thanks

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Quick question if someone can answer. I've updated the game to v0.3.8.1, but in the main menu it still says its v0.3.8.0. Is this as expected or did I mess something up?
Because usually wasn't there a message something "your game has been updated to v0.xyz) ?
Thanks
Sometimes, that is indeed true about the message, however the upgrade v.0.3.8.1 was primarily a 'bugfix', thus no message. At least that is how I understand it.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Another issue I noticed.
On the phone, the icone for marking a card deck covers the one for the trophies. Meaning I wasn't able to consult the trophies status and had to mark a deck to have the icon back.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Welcome back and love it ! Given the designs of their almost there clothing, I'm trying to decide if I am searching a honeycomb for some sweet nectar - or in the matrix with some grand illusions (bad Styx reference, sorry).
Thanks.

Armor is Cerberus (Miranda, White Sheer)
Location is Citadel (MassEffect)

Activity is just the usual distraction we have girls do while indoctrination happens.
Reaper indoctrination of course,

Duckswim (DS), (D)esignation : (S)overeign
Darkhound (DH), (D)esignation : (H)arbinger

Not to worry though, the Mass Effect games misrepresent us a bit. Nowadays we just stick people in a 90 days simulation and let boobs enslave them.

Our customer support team handles the details (i'll post their render one day) so the rest of the time is happy hour at Cthulhu's.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0400.jpg

Version 0.4.0.0 - development news (updated 27 of June 2023)

Hi guys and gals,

this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.0.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.

The change log below is based on the release 0.3.8.0.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.8.0 to 0.4.0.0 has:
149 additional renders, videos or sound files
1 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • Mia gets an event in the lab's kitchen where she talks with the MC --> still working on it
  • Renée gets a remade arrival scene with lots of new images and a short story --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Amy's poker scene has been remade and a lot of new images and dialogue has been added --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Mercedes gets a new event where she picks up the MC and they visit the lab for another checkup --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Sara talks to the MC down at the lab and they walk to the infirmary for another blood sample --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Desire gets an update to her sperm congestion scene with new renders in webp format --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Lacey gets a long sperm congestion scene with 4 achievements --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
Minor improvements and changes (including AI upgrades)

Bug fixes

• The icon to mark cards is placed over the trophy icon, making only one of the two useable --> will be fixed with 0.4.0.0
  • Switching on the randomization for the phone background leads to a crash, every time the background is switched --> will be fixed with 0.4.0.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.0.0 --> No
Estimated release dates:

0.4.0.0 --> No idea yet

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
thanks Bantry for the production update!
I'm still wondering how you posibly could get a sperm congestion, on that Island.....:unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
and I am really concerned how to reach Laceys (badly in love with her character) 4 achievements therefore.
:p:devilish::devilish:
Note: the above statement was only for entertaining purpose, I actually know how to get the Sperm treatment in game.

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes