ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
OK, just to stop the game of telephone going on here:

Mars was tied to the tree for '80s music blasphemy. Miriam intervened.

Xap is tied to another tree for telling Jennifer she has a big butt. Jennifer stopped Miriam from intervening.

Bantry is napping after telling Delizia to go to work (he avoided the big-butt comment today on a tip from Jennifer).

Yankee is hopelessly searching for Mars, because he WANTS to tie him to a tree with a blasphemer sign.

Yumiko is hiding the cheetohs.

Joy is blaming Zen for everything.

Just a normal day on Holiday Island right?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Xap is tied to another tree for telling Jennifer she has a big butt. Jennifer stopped Miriam from intervening.

Bantry is napping after telling Delizia to go to work (he avoided the big-butt comment today on a tip from Jennifer).

Yankee is hopelessly searching for Mars, because he WANTS to tie him to a tree with a blasphemer sign.

Just another day of Storms in a Teacup.
If you want me I will be at the bar :ROFLMAO:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017

I was always under the impression that Yumiko LIKED the Cheetos, why would she hide them?!?

Reactions: MarsUltor

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

Y'all need to be nice to me, or I'll bombard you with bad covers of good(?) songs!!

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes