norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Jessica already has at least three sex scenes. At the pool during daytime, as a random event at night and during her private pole dance. Or do you want more than those? I would not mind either :)
While more girls have none......

thousandsun

Dec 13, 2019
Jessica already has at least three sex scenes. At the pool during daytime, as a random event at night and during her private pole dance. Or do you want more than those? I would not mind either :)
I really like Jessica, so that's why I'm asking the possibility of having more sex scenes of her in the next updates. Or do you think there are too many sex scenes with her already? :sick:

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
I really like Jessica, so that's why I'm asking the possibility of having more sex scenes of her in the next updates. Or do you think there are too many sex scenes with her already? :sick:
Never too many sex with any of the gal but the pb is some ofthem have't had any yet.
You have to estalish some sort of fairness if you don't want the isle to become a shitstorm of catfight and name calling with all those top girls

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Never too many sex with any of the gal but the pb is some ofthem have't had any yet.
You have to estalish some sort of fairness if you don't want the isle to become a shitstorm of catfight and name calling with all those top girls
MC s super sperm has an tranquilizer effect so ..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The most popular girls get update, the Sidegirls like: Lacey, Renee, former Delizia, not so often.
although catfight and MC trying to mitigate damage is funny, (Read some of the Fan Fiction storys) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Jessica is an old but iconic Darkhound1 girl.

At Rank 6 out of 23 girls she is a popular resort guest even after 6 years.

As to more sex events and when, that is a question that cannot be answered, because the answer will always be "it depends". But given her standing she is likely to do well, and no she does not have too many, she has an okay amount given she is a main and iconic girl.

The upcoming release 4.0 is focused on Lab, Boat and an unknown 3rd (speculation there could be the changing of the guards for the black girls or conversions or completed, as 4.0 is a main release, which usually make major changes or introduce new concepts)

Any Jessica in it would be a surprise as she is neither in need of any major change nor involved in the lab or boat

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
If you have the save file, please help me.
Exactly what type of help are you looking for? Have you downloaded and read the Companion Guide, linked on the first page of this thread? It has answers to 99% of the questions anyone has ever asked. If that doesn't help, try the 'Search' function in the upper right hand corner of this screen.

Guide.jpg

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes