xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
MarsUltor;
Reaction to both post: :ROFLMAO: Post 2 :ROFLMAO:
And don't worry, Alice and Amy took the Honey, to make Sweetmustard (Hausmacher Senf) to celebrate "Weißwurst"day !
so ur saved.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Reactions brought you by F.A.R.L. (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)

Last edited:

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
OK, just to stop the game of telephone going on here:

Mars was tied to the tree for '80s music blasphemy. Miriam intervened.

Xap is tied to another tree for telling Jennifer she has a big butt. Jennifer stopped Miriam from intervening.

Bantry is napping after telling Delizia to go to work (he avoided the big-butt comment today on a tip from Jennifer).

Yankee is hopelessly searching for Mars, because he WANTS to tie him to a tree with a blasphemer sign.

Yumiko is hiding the cheetohs.

Joy is blaming Zen for everything.

Just a normal day on Holiday Island right?
... and Cthulhu looked down upon the kingdom and knew all was right !!!!!!

Tecumseh

Aug 23, 2022
can anyone help me i keep getting an exception error every time i do something in the bedroom. i can always ignore it but its an annoying bug that will irritate me as time goes on.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
can anyone help me i keep getting an exception error every time i do something in the bedroom. i can always ignore it but its an annoying bug that will irritate me as time goes on.
More info is need to possibly provide help. Define, doing something in the bedroom. Is it the old or new room (meaning have you completed everything to get the new room from Jennifer)? Do you have a traceback.txt that you can attach? PC/Mac. Android? v.0.3.8.0 or v.0.3.8.1? That will at least give us somewhere to start.

andyc4ndy

Aug 3, 2021
Can we please get a easier way to get Yumiko's Easter Egg? It such a task and I have tried so many times. Now I just going to let it be.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
OK, just to stop the game of telephone going on here:

Mars was tied to the tree for '80s music blasphemy. Miriam intervened.

Xap is tied to another tree for telling Jennifer she has a big butt. Jennifer stopped Miriam from intervening.

Bantry is napping after telling Delizia to go to work (he avoided the big-butt comment today on a tip from Jennifer).

Yankee is hopelessly searching for Mars, because he WANTS to tie him to a tree with a blasphemer sign.

Yumiko is hiding the cheetohs.

Joy is blaming Zen for everything.

Just a normal day on Holiday Island right?
Once I catch MarsUltor and sign is hung. I will subject him to every Clouds Taste Satanic album I have..because I can :devilish:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Shouldn't the PC be able to eat the protein cookies?
I don't know what would happen, but maybe something good.
Should something happen if you give Mercedes a protein cookie?
Just random thoughts.

Tecumseh

Aug 23, 2022
More info is need to possibly provide help. Define, doing something in the bedroom. Is it the old or new room (meaning have you completed everything to get the new room from Jennifer)? Do you have a traceback.txt that you can attach? PC/Mac. Android? v.0.3.8.0 or v.0.3.8.1? That will at least give us somewhere to start.
yes sorry. I have v.0.3.8.0 on pc. It's the new room. Every time I enter the room, receive a text message, skip time, read a book, open phone, basically any action I receive the error. I believe it started happening once I bought a second panel although only one shows in the room. is there any more information that I need to provide?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
yes sorry. I have v.0.3.8.0 on pc. It's the new room. Every time I enter the room, receive a text message, skip time, read a book, open phone, basically any action I receive the error. I believe it started happening once I bought a second panel although only one shows in the room. is there any more information that I need to provide?
For starters, I would install the latest update to v.0.3.8.1. Then if the error persists and you have to use the (Ignore) function to continue, a traceback report should be generated. You can find it in the main folder, just look for the file traceback.txt and attach that file to your next post.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes