Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
Well that last 2 or 3g of remaining space is meant to keep the device operational(background apps, notification, phone, etc.), you need 5 to 6g of remaining space to complete install and have enough space left over to keep the app running.

The jiggle physics require all storage but that just m...
Darkhound the one that came before the >>cuppresslords<<

View attachment 3306760
Damn me and my ability to be the human equivalent of a zipbomb, with all the devices I touch.

huport

Aug 24, 2020
Has anyone completed the "Brenda's Anniversary" quest? if it is possible to save or how to start it? the companion mod didn't help) she's been on the island for 90 days but nothing happens... just like the photo studio quest

Reactions: MuscularRobb

MuscularRobb

Aug 6, 2023
Has anyone completed the "Brenda's Anniversary" quest? if it is possible to save or how to start it? the companion mod didn't help) she's been on the island for 90 days but nothing happens... just like the photo studio quest
I have the same issue. Brenda has been on the island for 80 days right now for me, and no encounter in the hallway like that guide says. I'm thinking there might be a prerequisite quest necessary for it to trigger, but not sure. Any help would indeed be appreciated!

Reactions: huport

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have the same issue. Brenda has been on the island for 80 days right now for me, and no encounter in the hallway like that guide says. I'm thinking there might be a prerequisite quest necessary for it to trigger, but not sure. Any help would indeed be appreciated!
Did you checked if Brenda was not on duty ?

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
IIRC it can trigger when Brenda is 'close to a multiple of 50 days' on the island. No idea how big the margin really is, but 80 days most likely is too far away from 50 as well as 100. So I'd say wait for day ~95, make sure she's not on any duty in the next 10 days or so and try to trigger it.
Haven't done it myself yet though because she wasn't on the island when 0.4.0.0 came out and I didn't come around to play 50 days since then.

Reactions: huport

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
How do I get Ivy to tell me about High School?
Thanks!
Read the hints in Ivy phone gallery.
Top of my head, you must talk to her at the nightbar (have a drink with her), conversation may depends on the outfit she is wearing at the bar (read the hints for that).

cookie jar

Oct 14, 2017
There might be a bug in Eva's weightlifting scene.
It triggers the scene where you can't change the weights and are supposed to ask Jennifer abaout it. But after the dialogue line "you head back to the gym main area". The game doesn't properly exit the scene and you get stuck in evas gym actions menu. I can open the phone, the companion mod but the only navigational button that responds is the gym button. All others are frozen.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It triggers the scene where you can't change the weights and are supposed to ask Jennifer abaout it. But after the dialogue line "you head back to the gym main area". The game doesn't properly exit the scene and you get stuck in evas gym actions menu. I can open the phone, the companion mod but the only navigational button that responds is the gym button. All others are frozen.
Try that, open the console Shift+O and type in menu_active = False
Then exist (esc or type exit)

Reactions: cookie jar

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
So we are on an island full of hot, beautiful, sexy ladies and yet every morning I wake up alone. Why doesn't any of them want to spend the night with me, after sexy-time? :cry: (or me staying with her if we're in her room).
It happened only once with Yvette, but when I woke up, she was already gone!

Or, you know, when she says: I'm going to take a shower (after sexy-time), why don't we go with her? And instead of watching her, join her and go for round two!!

Yeah, yeah, I know guys. I'm little bitch. But you know, it's quite nice to wake up next to a beautiful lady sometimes. And hey, if she's still there in the morning you can go for another round... and then kick her out! :giggle:

cookie jar

Oct 14, 2017
Try that, open the console Shift+O and type in menu_active = False
Then exist (esc or type exit)
Thank you very much, worked like a charm. I tend to forget about the console and in this case I would have had to research the correct command first. So this helped a lot

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I will look into it so that you don't have to use the console to fix it.

ghost10015

Jun 12, 2019
Events i had unlocked in the phone in version 0.4.0.0 now appear as undiscovered when i update my saves to version 0.4.1.0 is this a bug or have any soulocion ?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Events i had unlocked in the phone in version 0.4.0.0 now appear as undiscovered when i update my saves to version 0.4.1.0 is this a bug or have any soulocion ?
This is intentional as those events have been rewritten, to remind you to revisit them. See the summary on the .

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes