Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Android please
Android version cannot be edited like the PC version, so it will not be posted until the next version 0.4.5.1 is released. 0.4.5.1 will include any and all bugfixes. There are still a few being reported, so expect a few more days.

DarklingSun

Dec 1, 2022
You do have the option to open your phone's calendar and move scheduled appointments up and back. Granted you have to do it a few hours before the scheduled time, but it is an option to keep in mind as you play the game.
doesn't help for spontaneous triggert events and you cannot open the phone during events.
i would understand if girl1 is pissed cause you are with girl2, even if it is spontanous
but if girl1 is pissed cause your first event with her took longer so you missed event2,..

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
doesn't help for spontaneous triggert events and you cannot open the phone during events.
i would understand if girl1 is pissed cause you are with girl2, even if it is spontanous
but if girl1 is pissed cause your first event with her took longer so you missed event2,..
Makes me kinda wish that random events were simply disabled within two hours before calendar items or something.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
I keep having "love check failed" in certain scenes with Amy. I didn't touch her stats and her love is maxed at 35.
Keep someone help?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I keep having "love check failed" in certain scenes with Amy. I didn't touch her stats and her love is maxed at 35.
Keep someone help?
Amy's stats stay fixed until you complete the various stages of her quests. Download and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page for all the details needed to complete each stage.

Guide.jpg

Reactions: yankeeInKy

Minole

Jan 9, 2018
Had Android support been dropped? The Dev note just says they're waiting for each patch's bug fixes but it's been a few updates now.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Keep someone help?
The love check is a little ol' thing that
Says if Amy loves ya.
Love check, baby!

But seriously, what Bantry said.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Had Android support been dropped? The Dev note just says they're waiting for each patch's bug fixes but it's been a few updates now.
Bugs after a release are fixed on a running basis until no more are reported for some time.
Then a bug fixed version (Rel 4.5.1) is released from which Android is made.

No different than the other years.

Also there is only one developer, and Darkhound1 is a he (that I have provided bits and pieces here and there over the years does not change it is his game and he does 99%+ of everything in it).

Ardash

Jul 3, 2022
The Guide has been released and the link has been updated on page one..Enjoy. Any errors or I missed anything. Let me know.
Page 27 "Training"
Training 3, 4, or 5 times per week will give you +3 points
Training 3 or 4 times per week will give you +3 points
Training 5 times per week will give you +2 points

At 6+ Strength you must train minimum once per four weeks or will take -4 penalty.

Page 28 "Endurance"
Training 3, 4, or 5 times per week will give you +3 points

At Endurance 50 you need 4 points to level up
At Endurance 50 you need 3 points to level up

At 80+ Endurance you must train minimum once per three weeks or will take -3 penalty.

You can add some more info about other stats.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Page 100 "HOW DO I FIND IVY’S SECOND EASTER EGG"
You can take easter egg only on second+ arrival. So if you want it, you must depart Ivy from island and summon her again.

Last edited:

Skitz10

Jul 27, 2018
I'm not a patreon but I encountered a bug with Yvette, shower towel scene tease. I have a save file if needed. However it won't unlock on the phone. It's the part were you tell her. "It's not like I haven't seen them before."

Edit: Apparently this had a low charm and/or love requirement while needing her to have high lust. That unlocked it for me, It was not clear in the hint system.

Last edited:

Shirohige19

Nov 10, 2023
Hello, I don't have my pc at the moment and wanted to play this game so I used joiplay but this happened when I open the game on it.

I used the compressed version btw. Iirc I can play this game with without any problems in the past. Is there any way to fix this?

I downloaded the android version but it says package error or something.
A bit late but The game works on joiplay but on older versions....Just download joiplay and the renpy plugin publicly available on the joiplay.cyou website

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Page 27 "Training"

At 6+ Strength you must train minimum once per four weeks or will take -4 penalty.

Page 28 "Endurance"

At Endurance 50 you need 3 points to level up

At 80+ Endurance you must train minimum once per three weeks or will take -3 penalty.

You can add some more info about other stats.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Page 100 "HOW DO I FIND IVY’S SECOND EASTER EGG"
You can take easter egg only on second+ arrival. So if you want it, you must depart Ivy from island and summon her again.
Thanks for your feedback. I edited the description for Ivy's second Easter Egg to look for it on her second arrival to the Island. This will be in the next reissue of the Guide with the next release.

stardebris

Mar 15, 2019
This might be a darkhound question, but does anyone know here know what scenes count toward the masturbation queen trophy? I'm curious because I'm trying to get as many gold trophies for my favorite girl (Yumiko) as I can and it says she doesn't have any qualifying scenes, but I realized she masturbates in your shower after playing poker and asking for the titfuck scene.

This is somewhere between a question as to why this scene might not count and a suggestion that I think it should. My inspiration would just be so that Yumiko can have another gold trophy, and maybe in the future she can get a scene with her feet (though I personally will happily accept any and all Yumiko content).

While I'm making suggestions, just mentioning that I think it would be great if we could leave the island with Yumiko and live happily ever after like in my headcanon. And thank you, darkhound, for including more Yumiko in this update!

also quick edit: in the realm of trophies, the gold trophy for the contests (wet t-shirt and butt) only ever seem to reflect the current week. I thought I remembered in previous builds being able to see the all-time rankings for these contests. If I'm misremembering or that was changed intentionally, that's fine, just wanted to bring it up in case neither of those are the case.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes