stardebris

Mar 15, 2019
They don't show up immediately. The companion guide, linked in the original post, answers 98% of the questions that you might have about the game. Miriam's entry mentions that they should come to the island around day 17.

Breiz

Apr 17, 2022
Cela concerne Jennifer. Téléchargez et lisez le guide d'accompagnement, dont le lien se trouve sur la première page de ce fil de discussion. Il répertorie toutes les étapes à suivre et à réaliser.

View attachment 3799538
[/CITATION]
Tank you, but as I don't speak English, it's not easy to find the answers to my questions.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Is there any plan to translate the Guide?

What language (besides English) is spoken by most players?

The creator speaks German, & I know of one French speaker, but if we had to choose a language that would be helpful to the greatest number of players, what would it be?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018

The creator speaks German, & I know of one French speaker, but if we had to choose a language that would be helpful to the greatest number of players, what would it be?
Going by languages most spoken in the world that would be Chinese. Spanish would probably be a good choice too as that covers a lot of the America's.

But I have no idea about the distribution of the languages of the players of HI.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022

Pig Latin. Anyone out there wanna write an "Olidayhay Islandway Ompanioncay Uidegay?" Somebody has to!

Reactions: Puppet Master

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
So first time playing the game, i'm on day 33 or something and it's all been smooth sailing so far but now i got to a scene with Mercedes where she promises to show a skimpy outfit in her room (the game also introduces a new posing function) and the game crashes as soon as the posing starts. Is it a known problem? Any fix for this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
So first time playing the game, i'm on day 33 or something and it's all been smooth sailing so far but now i got to a scene with Mercedes where she promises to show a skimpy outfit in her room (the game also introduces a new posing function) and the game crashes as soon as the posing starts. Is it a known problem? Any fix for this?

Always,

First.

The l_who1 fix might do it, might not, but then you know you used a bug fixed version to check.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Always,

First.

The l_who1 fix might do it, might not, but then you know you used a bug fixed version to check.
Much appriciated, i'll give that a try

Edit: Yup that did the trick, thx again for the help

Reactions: junior366

geos_omega

Sep 18, 2017
Not gonna lie, Renee’s new sex scene after hot shots is SUPER disappointing. Not only is it a pain to unlock, and is just a copy of Delizia’s gym sex scene, but it also completely disregards the setup from the hotshots scene.

Several times during hot shots and the pole dance afterwards, the mc and other girls remark about how flexible and athletic Renee is and how crazy sex with her must be, with her doing two different kinds of splits while pole dancing. Only for the sex scene to be just plain jane missionary where she doesn’t use her flexibility at all. Mating press? Standing splits sex? Splits during missionary? Legs folded back to where her feet are behind her head? Sex up against the wall with her heels pinned up? Nope, just plain missionary.

Reactions: elbo911

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
I've used the protein shake with Amy, but now how do I get another one to use with Mercedes at the pool. Doesn't show anymore in the app except basic ones and I cant give that of to her.
Can someone help?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Last edited:

stardebris

Mar 15, 2019
Wanted to share my accomplishment, after all these years, of getting Yumiko her gold trophies. I wasn't able to get her wet T-shirt trophy this week due to rain. Again, I thought the game used to keep track of total contest trophies, but the contest trophies refresh every week, even when viewing the total trophies.

I ended up cheating a bit at the end to manage her lust rather than figure out how to nerf my endurance (with good enough endurance, our dates would bring her down to 20 lust, which took most of the week to bring it back up).

I would love to have more opportunities to see her around the island, being restricted to intimacy actions three times a week (aside from the butt teases and boob teases in her beach bar posing scene) makes lust management more restricted.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Seven years is a long time to have your neck stuck in "up"
(often vertically so).

So Yvette could use another her own height or a vacation

View attachment 3804408
This was not quite what she had in mind when she asked her mom to put in a good word first though

Hey - you know what they say.... The FAMILY that plays together stays together. And this is one family to PLAY with. :love:

Breiz

Apr 17, 2022
Aide!
J'ai fait quelque chose de stupide, en utilisant différents "outils" de triche que j'ai découverts dans certains posts je me retrouve avec des filles qui ont des statistiques de "force" supérieures au maximum (barre rouge qui dépasse le cadre).
Quelqu'un pourrait-il me dire comment corriger cela. Merci pour votre aide...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Aide!
J'ai fait quelque chose de stupide, en utilisant différents "outils" de triche que j'ai découverts dans certains posts je me retrouve avec des filles qui ont des statistiques de "force" supérieures au maximum (barre rouge qui dépasse le cadre).
Quelqu'un pourrait-il me dire comment corriger cela. Merci pour votre aide...
The easiest way would be through the Companion Mod, if you have it installed. You can find it linked on the first page of this thread. You can review the Companion Guide for instructions as to how to install it correct. Additionally, a 'search' in this thread will also give you the 'Cheat Code' to use with the console, but be warned, if you don't know what you're doing, there is a good chance you'll BORK the game.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes