darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
how? it says my room is close so i don't get an erection
High lust on your side and a lust increase can cause it. It's not a 100% thing.
If you are not happy with that, you can use the cheat from my last post in the console.
Just changing your lust to 100 using the console won't work to give you an erection, since you just change the value directly and all the other code which is used to trigger the erection is not processed.

Reactions: ilozq

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Did you try to clean up the saved games folder "island-####" in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy ?
i did that. i still got the error.

this time i'll tell you exactly when i get the error.

game day 1, blonde girl Aly, 10:00, beach, i ask her out on walk on the beach, she says yes (yay! xD) some dialoge then she ask me "why don't you tell me something about yourself" BAM error.

many other errors before, with diff girls.

thanks anyway bro :)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
i did that. i still got the error.

this time i'll tell you exactly when i get the error.

game day 1, blonde girl Aly, 10:00, beach, i ask her out on walk on the beach, she says yes (yay! XD) some dialoge then she ask me "why don't you tell me something about yourself" BAM error.

many other errors before, with diff girls.

thanks anyway bro :)
That doesn't help at all... You need to post the error log.
Are you using 0.1.0.0 or have you patched the game to 0.1.0.2? You need to do that.
With the latest patch, there is only one known crash that still remains. It can happen when you talk to Aly about herself. With 0.1.0.2 there are no others known errors that lead to crashes.
Aly on the beach will use the talk about herself option which is the only known crash reason right now. Everything else is working.

All the tips about cleaning up saves etc. are not necessary and won't solve anything.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
If there are many bugs and errors, you either did something wrong or used an incompatible unzip tool. The game is not the problem. If you post the error log, I can tell most of the time what went wrong.
First: great game man, i like it. can't say the same about other games in the forum.

Second: i'll send it to you as PM as it's long, the log.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
That doesn't help at all... You need to post the error log.
Are you using 0.1.0.0 or have you patched the game to 0.1.0.2? You need to do that.
With the latest patch, there is only one known crash that still remains. It can happen when you talk to Aly about herself. With 0.1.0.2 there are no others known errors that lead to crashes.
Aly on the beach will use the talk about herself option which is the only known crash reason right now. Everything else is working.
using 0.1.0.2

sent u a pm with log

HRallone

Feb 25, 2018
Hello everyone,

I'm noob to this game and before get lors with too many girls, i tried to focuses on Brenda. My stats are now max with her but is there any sex or naked scenes to unlock with her ?

Also, how do the pills works ?

Sorry if the questions have already been asked.

Thanks

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
sorry to bother again but according to the phone, there is a natasha room service scene but i can't assign her to the room service.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
So events in the game are still locked behind specific outfits? Does the game at least tell you what outfit you need for each event?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
sorry to bother again but according to the phone, there is a natasha room service scene but i can't assign her to the room service.
The scene icon got into the game by accident. I will add the scene with the next update to 0.1.0.3

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Not implemented yet. Try reading this page to get an idea of what might be added in the future.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So events in the game are still locked behind specific outfits? Does the game at least tell you what outfit you need for each event?
Sometimes it does, but each girl only has about 3 outfits per scene. Basic, sexy, super sexy. Try them all. Again SAVE often so you can go back to the start of a scene and make changes. Seriously, there are 10+ pages available for 'Saves' no reason to not use them.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Do more girls show up on the island or are you stuck with the crew you get in the beginning?
You get to move girls off the island and bring new ones on. I had to do this to bring Nat on. With saves you you have the option to play with all the girls, so no worries mate. I FUCKING LOVE DARK HOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Game Developer bar none. I support this game because it has more content from day one than any of the other games.

4.10 star(s) 222 Votes