titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Just curious because it's the 1 thing I'm missing now outside of some sexts, but the Yvette Climbing Out of the Pool Event, is done in the same way as the watching her sit and strecth by the pool events right? Have tried over and over again and just keep getting the sitting and stretching ones

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Just curious because it's the 1 thing I'm missing now outside of some sexts, but the Yvette Climbing Out of the Pool Event, is done in the same way as the watching her sit and strecth by the pool events right? Have tried over and over again and just keep getting the sitting and stretching ones
It is. It is completely random which one you get and if unlucky, it can take a while. It does work though.

Is there like a event walktrough on how to activate each event?
There's a mod linked in the first post that adds to the in game hints, which should be enoguh to figure out everything. There's also a guide to an older version floating in this thread and mutliple answers to questions on how to get basically every scene. Just use the thread search function for anything you can't trigger, most questions have probably been answered.

Reactions: titmanassguy

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Figured it was and I've been really unlucky with it. Pretty much all I do at this point and is see if Yvette is at the pool and if she is I go and rest on the sunbed and if I don't get what I want I rollback and advance to the next time she's thereto try again

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Can Anyone tell me how to complete aly's and natasha's quests?
Aly's pretty much tells you how to finish it, but keep talking to her at the pool if you can't figure it out. Can't finish Natasha's right now as it clearly says that you can't finish it

Bhodai

Feb 1, 2018
Can anyone please tell me how to complete all the
Aly's pretty much tells you how to finish it, but keep talking to her at the pool if you can't figure it out. Can't finish Natasha's right now as it clearly says that you can't finish it
i mean the quests of pics

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Not seeing how the 283 under imagedeviation means Yvette lacks 37 render. Should her 0 be a 37?
Anyone got on idea on what lead poll% is?

---

On a personal note : Videos changed to weight 10? Aaaaaaaargh. My content calculations!
Sigh. I should have made it a calculation in the content sheets not a static total. Have to redo them now, well, eventually :)
Yeah well about the 37 images...
I just "added" 37 images to Yvette in the sheet - that's exactly when the value went to zero.
Initially I had thought it should be something like 283 / 17 - but it isn't - honestly I was too lazy to think about it any further, since just "adding" images to Yvette was much easier.

Lead poll% means poll result differnce to next in line. So e.g. Yvette got 15.9% more votes than Heather. I only added it, because sometimes it was extremely close, so "fair" content wise it doesn't matter. And sometimes there was a huge gap.

About the video weighting. Since I've been using the same animation sequence more than once in a lot of cases (e.g. different speed, and/or other zoom/positioning when displaying it. A weighting of 10 seemed fairer to me, compared to the 15.

Reactions: DuckSwim

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
About the video weighting. Since I've been using the same animation sequence more than once in a lot of cases (e.g. different speed, and/or other zoom/positioning when displaying it. A weighting of 10 seemed fairer to me, compared to the 15.
Yes. Think it is perfectly sensible to change the weight to a better value to reflect it.

I am merely whining a bit about having written in totals for render score instead of making it a calculation when I did the content sheets :D

So instead of having to change the multiplier from 15 to 10 and be done, I'll need to do the actual calculation or change all girls with videos, well, eventually, is no rush :)

Congratulations on crossing the 600 milestone for Patrons btw.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@Bhodai Check your phone. There is a picture of girls in a circle holding hands. Click that, then mouse over the pics, there will appear text in the right hand upper corner with hints on how to get the achievement.

Reactions: Bhodai

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
I just want more Natasha. Also not sure how much of a change it would be to have the starting island girls arrive after you do. Currently to get everything you have to send them away and call them back to get the final arrival scene.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@ Quadclops
There's a lot of sex in the game, esp. with Yvette. Start with this: make sure Eva & Yvette are on the island, add Alice, get their lust & affection up, let them win the Butt & Wet T-shirt contests, they will make an appointment with you, meet them, be nice to them, and have sex with them.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I just want more Natasha. Also not sure how much of a change it would be to have the starting island girls arrive after you do. Currently to get everything you have to send them away and call them back to get the final arrival scene.
I don't think that is a bright idea. To invite girls you need HI credits. To get credits you need girls present to get your lust up and deliver sperm samples to the doctor to get more credits. If you just wait for your weekly allowance of HI credits to come in it is going to take ages.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
I don't think that is a bright idea. To invite girls you need HI credits. To get credits you need girls present to get your lust up and deliver sperm samples to the doctor to get more credits. If you just wait for your weekly allowance of HI credits to come in it is going to take ages.
I am talking about the free ones you get at the start, the ones you pay for come with the intro scene. Currently you have to pay to send them home and call them back just to get the arrival scene.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Some rewriting of the arrival scene text could make this work (mainly just delete the "You see a girl you've never seen on the island before." part). You could have the airplane girl arrival scene first, then she'd take over reception. The doctor's office would be closed, but an hour later the doctor would arrive, have her arrival scene, then the doctor would be open. Then an hour later the girl working as a maid would arrive. In the afternoon the girl working evening reception arrives. The next 3 days get you a girl each day, making enough girls for the Butt & Tshirt contests.

Reactions: titmanassguy
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes