Jun 4, 2017
Try starting a new game to see if the right click works. I'll investigate some more later, since with your save, right mouse didn't work on my system either. But with all my other saves or a new game it works.
It might help to update your graphic card drivers to fix the open gl problems.
I wonder--this is of course a question for @Puppet Master, too--is it at all connected with locations? I've noticed that the right-click/ESC works in some locations but not others. I know ESC doesn't usually work in the gym, for instance. (I can't say for sure with the right click because I didn't even know about that function until this discussion came up, so I've only tried it a few times.)

Stonebridge

Sep 6, 2017
the girls in this game are gorgeous, but it's so hard to fuck them. you keep doing the same things most days and still don't get very far.

Reactions: jmkarlsson

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
the girls in this game are gorgeous, but it's so hard to fuck them. you keep doing the same things most days and still don't get very far.
It may appear that way in the beginning while you're building up the girls love and affection stats etc., but that's an elemental part of the game. Might seem grindy at first but stick w/it because once you cross into girl stats Nirvana, it's fairly easy if you just use your head and apply basic logic. It becomes even easier once you hack their subdermal implants which gives you their location and stats on your phone. So with your phone's functionality and the ability to request meeting up w/the girls at specific times and places, "if you ain't bangin...you ain't tryin". If you don't have the patience, there are cheat codes and a game mod on the OP that can help speed up the process and there are more than enough instructions in this thread to explain how to install and execute their use in the game.

ahab18

Apr 5, 2019
A lot of great stuff in this game, but way too grindy.
Also really don't understand why some want to prevent others from using save files from others to speed up some things (things you probably even did anyways in previous versions). I mean what do you care? At best you will stop people from playing altogether like myself. Had to reinstall, but I really have no intention in replaying up to my previous save and since posting some checkpoints as savepoints here seems to be a no go I will simply stop playing. Too bad
Cheers

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Well, think it is reasonable enough point that the start is maybe a bit slow all things said and done.
Takes about 2 ingame weeks to get up to speed?

So some (more) front loading or simply increase of options could help.
ex. could add to the starting perks,
- You may choose another two(?) girls for free when starting.

Which would allow wet tshirt and butt contests to fire faster instead of being cancelled.
Would also open the appointment rewards right away (for Yvette and Eva) or simply quick affection boost to the winner.

Also having the girls arrive incl. intro (instead of simply being there already) would also give a bit more spice and character.

And of course add a small sex event to all girls to round out their coverage would help too as there would be no "duds/gaps" (in that category, having a sex event).

Anyways, all takes time to make of course and time is a premium.

And many simply run of existing saves, so could be argued to be of questionable value for the existing crowd, but would on the other hand to new gamers, so balancing act.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
How can I repeat the restaurant scene with Yvette?
Moreover, I can see pool event with her, but it is not registered in the phone. Why?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Moreover, I can see pool event with her, but it is not registered in the phone. Why?
Have her win the wet t-shirt contest, the butt contest just gets you an invite to her room, but that is fun as well!
Have no clue about the pool event, have not gotten it yet!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Have her win the wet t-shirt contest, the butt contest just gets you an invite to her room, but that is fun as well!
Have no clue about the pool event, have not gotten it yet!
A few pages back or maybe it was on his Patreon page, @darkhound1 explained there is a 50% chance she will invite you to dinner after winning the Butt or Wet T-Shirt Contest(s). All I can suggest is to keep trying.

Reactions: junior366

TedHH

Jul 31, 2018
Hello, great update!! Is it possible to win hot shots when playing against Yvette? She always passes out even when 3/3 undressed. Any tips? Thank you!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello, great update!! Is it possible to win hot shots when playing against Yvette? She always passes out even when 3/3 undressed. Any tips? Thank you!
Don't have her drink as often. Use the least number of drinks possible.

Reactions: TedHH

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Make sure her lust and yours is high as possible, same with endurance. If needed you can use Yumiko to change how attractive you find the girls, which I believe changes the rate at which heat goes up, though I might be wrong on that. Then just play smart. Mix drinks and undressing, and lose on purpose to get your clothes and alcohol levels up. Then just get a good set of games to get her horny.

Reactions: TedHH

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
what are the new sex scenes at 1.6? and how do you get them?
In the main page in the OP there is the Changelog ; look at version 1.6.0 Beta and you will find all new sex scenes and all other improvements and contents of this new release

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes