Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
And how to trigger her to come to my room :D?
Be in the morning in your room close to 9,30 ; Ivette will arrive and she will tell you her sob story...
After this go in the reception and ask for a girl to be sent at home ; there will be just the possibility to choose Yvette

Third think read the Faq post many time here in this thread ... all it's write here

c4td0g

Oct 8, 2017
Be in the morning in your room close to 9,30 ; Ivette will arrive and she will tell you her sob story...
After this go in the reception and ask for a girl to be sent at home ; there will be just the possibility to choose Yvette

Third think read the Faq post many time here in this thread ... all it's write here
Thanks for your asap reply. but this didn't do the trick :D
I got every other thing unlocked in the game, but had a look into your referenced FAQ, but it didn't helped me here.

So I have Yvette at the island and waiting several weeks, onl yin my room. She is just coming for cleaning and showing me here necklace. but nothing more.

To be honest maybe she already told it to me (in reallife) weeks ago, if this was already possible in older version. But I can sent her home not in a dedicated menu only for here. But Ive sent her home via regular menu and waited a week. Did not solve the issue, too.

So there must be another condition to trigger this event :D

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for your asap reply. but this didn't do the trick :D
I got every other thing unlocked in the game, but had a look into your referenced FAQ, but it didn't helped me here.

So I have Yvette at the island and waiting several weeks, onl yin my room. She is just coming for cleaning and showing me here necklace. but nothing more.

To be honest maybe she already told it to me (in reallife) weeks ago, if this was already possible in older version. But I can sent her home not in a dedicated menu only for here. But Ive sent her home via regular menu and waited a week. Did not solve the issue, too.

So there must be another condition to trigger this event :D
Only think i can do more , to give you my save when you see Yvette arriving in the room ... maybe from here you can understand something more ... The event with me start immediately without problems , after i installed the new update , the next morning arrive Yvette in my room and start the Sob quest

c4td0g

Oct 8, 2017
Only think i can do more , to give you my save when you see Yvette arriving in the room ... maybe from here you can understand something more ... The event with me start immediately without problems , after i installed the new update , the next morning arrive Yvette in my room and start the Sob quest
thx will try it

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
I know this is common to many games like this, but I really appreciate the "Open Tasks and Quests" feature on the phone.

Sometimes the MC spends days wandering around the island spying on ladies at the pool or hoping to grab a diet soda at the beach or bumping into someone in the hall that he sometimes forgets he was in the middle of doing something important.

The MC is very easily distracted.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
My FAQ has a lot of spoilers, but doesn't have everything about the new update.
I just added this:

40) How do I get Aly to play Hot Shots?
When Yumiko is working at the night bar, choose the Hot Shots option for Aly. She will say she needs a new outfit. Talk to Jennifer about it at the night bar on the next night. She will tell you to get her Aly's measurements. Talk to Jennifer again once you have the required measurements. She will say that she needs to talk to her supplier and to talk to her again tomorrow. The next time Jennifer is working at the night bar, talk to her again, and she will add the outfit to your phone. Purchase it with the shopping app. The next time Aly is at the bar when Yumiko is working there, ask to play Hot Shots and you will give her the gift of the new outfit. She will then play Hot Shots with you. Her hot scene is something you've been waiting for a long time.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I'm not sure what this feature means and haven't seen it:
  • You can move the images with the mouse now when looking at the achievements on the phone --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
Can anyone explain how it works?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
  • You can move the images with the mouse now when looking at the achievements on the phone --> will be part of 0.1.6 beta
I thought to be the only one to have not understood this point, happy we are in two; maybe somebody other will be able to help us

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Yvette posing at the beach was redone in the webp format. Same for Amy's posing at pool. Might be why you need to replay them to get them to show as being achieved.
Maybe that's it for the Yvette beach pose/topless ones. The Amy and Alice ones I know I've done before but never show as completed are:

Amy - Play in the pool w/extras
Alice - Strength training w/extras

Looking at the phone, one of the Yvette ones (I think it was sitting by the pool) must have resolved itself last time I got it and I forgot.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm.. What exactly is unclear? You have used the new animation interface I bet. Now if you take a look at an achievement on your phone, the arrow icons to move the image left, right, up, down are gone. Instead you use the mouse, hold down left button and move the image in any direction. This only works when you have zoomed in at least once. With 0.1.6.1 the posing interface will also work the same way.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Ok, here is what is unclear: when I click on the zoom button, the picture completely disappears.
Anyone else having this problem?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
All
Something is wrong with how my computer handles the new way you deal with images, I think.
Maybe if the "out of memory" error is solved, it will solve all problems.
I am going to reload the game & see if that changes anything.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
All
Something is wrong with how my computer handles the new way you deal with images, I think.
Maybe if the "out of memory" error is solved, it will solve all problems.
I am going to reload the game & see if that changes anything.
Can you post a screenshot how it looks when you click on the +zoom?
It's working fine on my system.

I fear that the memory error might be related to this problem. The only new thing for the image display in the achievements is that a viewport is used. But if your PC can handle the new animation sequences with the controls, it's the same basic logic (a viewport), but much more complicated, because of the auto changing dynamic image. So if the animation is working (including zoom), I don't understand why the simple image display isn't. All very strange.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
And if you use mouse wheel to zoom in ?
If you use a mod, maybe it can be the cause, who knows.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes