Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Terrificly well described post and explanation, thank you. However for me, I followed this to the letter and still not been able to trigger the scene. Are you absolutely sure there is nothing else required?
What exactly is happening? For instance, is Jennifer refusing to meet with you? Then make sure it's the right day and time. Did you notice she makes an appointment after you visit her? Did you miss the time? Did you poke the button?
If you did everything, it should have worked, but there may be a trigger we don't know about.
We'll need more info to help.
Plus, if you're having trouble, after I help you, maybe I can make my FAQ clearer to help others.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I know that the post has already been copied here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-8-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-2560821

But here is the original link
Higher resolution image of Amy & also the patreon page (for those unaware).

I rather admire that Bikini :)

It is absolutely glued to her and I cannot figure out if it is one bikini or actually two that has been customized to look as one. Very accomplished either way.

And of course Amy is a strong first mover/pioneer due to her looks and body, so she makes the most of it

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
What exactly is happening? For instance, is Jennifer refusing to meet with you? Then make sure it's the right day and time. Did you notice she makes an appointment after you visit her? Did you miss the time? Did you poke the button?
If you did everything, it should have worked, but there may be a trigger we don't know about.
We'll need more info to help.
Plus, if you're having trouble, after I help you, maybe I can make my FAQ clearer to help others.
Hello. I did everything you suggested in your original FAQ. (so clearly there must be something else required)..

I visited her room when she is not working at the times (and dates) you suggested (all times, from 7pm onwards, in fact I tried earlier too, every half hour as well) and all I get is a prompt to say hi, just wanted to say hello. So I decided to try using the mod hack after not being able to get this to work, so I fully increased all the stats, for both myself and Jen and this made no difference either.

Ive played poker with her as well prior and won and I also have had the scene where she models the outfit.

Im wondering if there is a trigger outside of this that is needed.

Poke the button?

Reactions: Puppet Master

Ganer99

Sep 29, 2018
How do I get to photoshoot the girls? I have done it with Amy and Jessica, but I don't know how I got to that point ;)

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Hello. I did everything you suggested in your original FAQ. (so clearly there must be something else required)..

I visited her room when she is not working at the times (and dates) you suggested (all times, from 7pm onwards, in fact I tried earlier too, every half hour as well) and all I get is a prompt to say hi, just wanted to say hello. So I decided to try using the mod hack after not being able to get this to work, so I fully increased all the stats, for both myself and Jen and this made no difference either.

Ive played poker with her as well prior and won and I also have had the scene where she models the outfit.

Im wondering if there is a trigger outside of this that is needed.

Poke the button?
Ok, so Jennifer is not answering the door and making a date with you. If she did, you would see an alerrt with a button and pushing that button or the one in your calendar would start the date.

To make sure: You have finished Eva's breast enhancement quest. You have gotten the third meeting with Joy where she tells you about how she enhanced Eva's breasts. You have had a drink with Jennifer at last call where she starts the transformation story. At 4am she tells you to visit her for the rest of the story.

Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Sorted. This is the bit I didnt have, so might be worth adding to your FAQ as a mandatory requirement for the trigger. Cheers :)
When she wouldn't agree to the date, it occurred to me that maybe you hadn't gotten the implied prerequisites and decided to check. I added this information to the answer and updated the FAQ found in my signature.
How's this?

140) How do I get the conclusion of Jennifer's transformation story? Do I have to hear the first part of the story before I get the conclusion? How do I have sex with Jennifer? How do I get Jennifer's special sexts?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Ganer99

I'm not sure what you mean. Please include more details or check out my FAQ which is linked in my signature.

Snereb7177
Type <SHIFT-o> to open the console. That is hit the shift button at the same time as you hit the letter o key.

The collection of cheats you list is also listed in my FAQ.

14) How do I cheat?
PuggoFrogo3

I added your question to the FAQ and included junior366's answer.

10) How do I go places in the game? What's that thing in the upper right hand corner? What do all of the icons mean? How come I can't see the UI on the other side? Where is the volleyball court and why can't I go there? I've been to the night bar, but how do I go to the beach bar? How do I go to the upstairs rooms at the night bar? Can I go to any other rooms in the night bar? How do I get a girl to go to a specific location so I can meet with her?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Ganer99

I'm not sure what you mean. Please include more details or check out my FAQ which is linked in my signature.

Snereb7177
Type <SHIFT-o> to open the console. That is hit the shift button at the same time as you hit the letter o key.

The collection of cheats you list is also listed in my FAQ.

14) How do I cheat?
PuggoFrogo3

I added your question to the FAQ and included junior366's answer.

10) How do I go places in the game? What's that thing in the upper right hand corner? What do all of the icons mean? How come I can't see the UI on the other side? Where is the volleyball court and why can't I go there? I've been to the night bar, but how do I go to the beach bar? How do I go to the upstairs rooms at the night bar? Can I go to any other rooms in the night bar? How do I get a girl to go to a specific location so I can meet with her?
Also when you visit them at their room, you can ask them to meet you somewhere.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
When she wouldn't agree to the date, it occurred to me that maybe you hadn't gotten the implied prerequisites and decided to check. I added this information to the answer and updated the FAQ found in my signature.
Hiya, just wanted to clarify to you, I think you assumed I was reading your full FAQ download file. I wasnt. I read and went by purely what you put in your actual post on 17th (#11,895 ) which on reading felt like it was the 100% requirement. But this is all by-the-by anyway now, as the issue was resolved and im grateful for your help, just wanted to make clear that I had read what you had stated, but it wasnt from the FAQ file.

Happy Days. (y):)

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
IXL Thank you!
And because of your help, I added the prerequisites of the event to the answer.
I previously thought they were implied, but you showed me that they need to be explicitly stated for clarity.
If someone were trying to avoid spoilers and just wanted to know how to have sex with Jennifer,
they might skip to this question and run into exactly your problem.
I think this will help other readers in the future.
Now that Holiday Island is on the recommended list, I think we'll be getting many more new players who will have the same questions as you did.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.9 beta - development news (updated 25. Oct. 2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.9 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.8.0 release.​

The next release is 0.1.9.0 beta which will be a full update!
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes.

The update from 0.1.8.0 to 0.1.9.0 has 391 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content

Natasha's "breast expansion" quest will be concluded --> will be added with 0.1.9.0 (still working on it)
Image quality of character overlay images especially when playing in higher resolutions has been greatly improved --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
The game resolution in window mode can be selected now: 1280x720 or 1600x900 or 1920x1080 --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets an event talking with Jennifer at the night bar --> will be added with 0.1.9.0 (still working on it)
Amy gets a quest to increase max love to level 5 --> will be added with 0.1.9.0 (still working on it)
Amy gets a quest to increase max love to level 4 --> will be added with 0.1.9.0 (still working on it)
Amy gets a second private workout appointment at the gym (as part of her max affection level 4 quest) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets a quest to increase max affection to level 4 --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets a posing event at the gym as part of her max love level 3 quest --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets a private workout appointment at the gym (as part of her max love level 3 quest) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets a quest to increase max love to level 3 --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets a quest to increase max affection to level 3 --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Faye gets her hotshots scene that ends with an animation --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Yvette gets a lapdance poker reward scene --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Yvette gets high res poker images and 3 additional images as well --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
The right-side UI panel will get a new look, similar to the one on the left. Also, the save buttons will be added on the left lower side as well (with auto hide feature) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Player can learn how to give a proper massage; Renée is the teacher. This is a quest with two massage sessions. --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Brenda gets all the reception uniform renders --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Gettig the encryption key and hacking sub dermal implants for all special characters except Joy will be possible --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
A third quest to get the encryption key of the sub dermal implants has been made available --> will be added with 0.1.9.0

Minor improvements and changes

Heather gets high res webp character images for swimwear and nightwear --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Yvette gets high res webp character images for swimwear and nightwear --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
The poker game (for high res iwebp images) gets shortened sequences when you see her strip to a certain clothing state the second time during a game. There are also some short chat lines when she wins back some clothes. --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Renée gets a new dream image from the massage training --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Jessica's "follow me" renders have been upgraded to double resolution webp images --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
All regular girls get a "Wet T-shirt" participation appointment --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
All "Wet T-shirt" images have been converted from png to webp format (this saves about 50 MB of space) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Android loading screen and icon changed --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Name input fixed on Android version (did not work on some devices) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Updated Ren'Py version to 7.3.2.320 --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Two shopping items (for Amy's quests) have been added --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
A new shopping item (protein shake) has been added to replenish endurance --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Background images (first indoor) will be redone in high res 2560x1440 webp format to replace the existing low-res jpg images (unfortunately this was a lot more work than I had anticipated) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Sending of sexting images has been adjusted. You will now get unseen lower tier images instead of repeats --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets 2 new sexting images and updates to her old sexting images (higher res and webp format) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0

Balancing changes:

Necessary endurance train points when having 50 max endurance has been reduced to 3, so you can get to 60 endurance after initial half week when you use the massage once. Reason: Having only 50 endurance hurts gameplay too much --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
charm train points to get from 1 to 2 have been reduced from 6 to 5, to make it easier to advance after the first haldf week. All others have been slightly increased, because gaining charm was too easy --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
You will start a new game with 25 company favor now, which will allow to buy the smart watch much earlier --> will be added with 0.1.9.0

Bug fixes

If you played poker against the bar keeper too recently and asked her again, she first accepted, you got send to your room and then she declined. --> will be fixed with 0.1.9.0
When Eva wins the Butt or wet Tee shirt contest, she invites the MC to her room, but then at the appointed hour, she instead comes to the MC's room. --> will be fixed with 0.1.9.0
When you try to give a gift to Amy in teh restaurant, you get a crash: IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/amy/Amy_night0_base.png --> will be fixed with 0.1.9.0
Mercedes posing scene: Crash with "IndexError: list index out of range" - only happens when you started a new game in version 0.1.8.0 or later --> will be fixed with 0.1.9.0
Fixed a crash when you visit Amy's room and she is in her swimwear: could not find image (u'characters/Amy/Amy_swim3_base.png') --> will be fixed with 0.1.9.0
There is still a bug concerning the sequence when sexting images are shown. As a result, you might not be able to see them all, or get strange sorting, etc. (there is nothing wrong with the game data, it only needs a code update) --> will be fixed with 0.1.9.0

Is the update going to break save games?

0.1.8.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.1.9.0 beta --> same as for 0.1.8.2​

Estimated release dates:

0.1.9.0 beta --> no idea yet

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes