DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I never saw this chart, Yvette boobstroy everyone.
It is the consolidated results for the end of year 2018 popularity polls.
While this particular version is mine, the poll results are still on patreon and can be view there too.

Here are the 2017 Ranks to compare with.

1572179512284.png

Yvette at #1 is unremarkable, she has always been that with a margin.
But there are plenty of other surprises between 2017/2018.

Last edited:

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
The designs of the girls are excellent. The problem is that the gameplay is very slow because of raising the statistics. You have to spend too much time (hours) for something to happen. And I am afraid of the issue of investing time so that an update comes out and the saved game is not compatible (and having to start over ...).
In my opinion, the game would improve greatly if the way forward in the game was modified. I hope the developer makes a remake.
And I repeat again that I love women's models and their outfits.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Considering save games have been compatible for the last 1½ years it is a surprising concern to have.
There are no plans to change that.

Darkhound is, as already well published, adding a more streamlined structure to the girls and game system (ex. girl progression).
That in itself will reduce "grind" and/or make it more ordered/clear.

Amy is chosen as the starting girl for testing that.

But all said and done, the game is huge and some sand is involved when playing in the sandbox.

Some love the grind, some do not, either way, one side will speak up and the other will groan that time is spent on "that other thing" and not more content (change game system = less time for more content).

Last edited:

Ojunix

Jul 31, 2017
Hello darkhound1 I wanna apologize first in case you have been asked this before, while there is plenty of sexual content in the game which have all been very enjoyable I was just wondering if you had any plans for adding anal scenes with the girls in the game?

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello darkhound1 I wanna apologize first in case you have been asked this before, while there is plenty of sexual content in the game which have all been very enjoyable I was just wondering if you had any plans for adding anal scenes with the girls in the game?
Since your question has been asked ad nauseam since the game was first released over a year ago, I can answer it without bothering darkhound.

NO ANAL SEX

Reactions: junior366

EroticMK95

May 11, 2019
Me personally I love the big boobs & bimbofication that's just my type. What people need to understand when you choose the type of girls you like to see on the island, they exaggerate the body proportions for an example, like I like fitness girls but when I saw this 7'0" beautiful Amazonian bodybuilder that looked like she could bench a 1996 GMC Sierra 4x4 & could kill me by snu-snu, I was a little surprised. People need to explore the girl options to find the right choices to find the ones they like or just send their ass back.

deku Sora 3

Apr 28, 2019
am i the only one having error message when i go to the receptionist to change whos working, also a error for asking people to remove their top

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
am i the only one having error message when i go to the receptionist to change whos working, also a error for asking people to remove their top
Probably, but without telling us what kind of error you get and posting the crash report if you get one, we won't be able to help you.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Sebo78

Nov 4, 2018
I hope, Mr. Darkound's banner indicates, that there will be an update for beloved Alice. Atleast I hope, because I think it might be almost a year since she has gotten one :cry:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I hope, Mr. Darkound's banner indicates, that there will be an update for beloved Alice. Atleast I hope, because I think it might be almost a year since she has gotten one :cry:
Game changes were rolled into v0.1.9 and Amy spearheads the new changes.
Based on the notices and feedback it looks like 0.1.9 is taking a solid effort.

Then there is Faye winning the Patreon Hotshots vote etc.
Takes a lot of time and space in v0.1.9.

It is reasonable to assume Alice will have to wait a little bit longer.

That said, Alice is one of the girls with a big budget and it has been some time, so an guess would be she is one of the next girls up and that she will get a good chunk of content.

As always, be a Patreon, vote for your girl when the popularity votes come around. It may take some time at 20 girls, but it will give her more content.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes