Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
I love this game
Haven’t played anything like it and it is so good my favourite lady is Ivy I wish there was more content for her and Darkhound if you see this your a legend
Please consider more ivy scenes
She is so Hot!!!

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Well, I have 182 with the game folder updates and I don't know what the frack most of this stuff is that is being talked about.

There is no bell at the front desk and no option among any of my options to ring a bell
there is no elevator
there is no walking girls on the beach, I can invite them to the beach and then after a few seconds they just disappear
I have the new room with the electronic picture frames, can't do anything but sleep and take a shower in it and can't
invite women to it, can't use the dance pole, can't use the hot tub
I go to the bar, click on a girl when the asian bartender is there and no blue icon shows up anywhere to play these bar games
I have the pills in inventory but I can't put a pill in a girls drink, there is no option to give a girl anything except gift and the pills don't show up as potential gifts
I can't get any girl in the swimming pool
Amy did ask me to get her the blue negligee? It can't be bought because it isn't in the list of stuff to buy

I can't do any of this stuff at the gym, except go there and work out using either a treadmill symbol or weights with no graphic anything.
I can get Jessica to explain a few things to me and demonstrate the pec machine. I can invite a girl to the gym anytime since it is always open. Just like inviting them to the bar or the beach, they show up and disappear 2 seconds later,

I can get the erotic version of the massage with Heather. I, have had random single encounters with 3 or so girls and appear now to have a dating relationship with Amy which is always the same. There is the pool photo shoot which appears to be some sort of foreplay for her followed by the samee dinner format. I got her the slingshot bikini and she now shows up at the pool side and asks me to put sun tan lotion on her back. I figured out how to progress it to the bed if you catch my drift.

I can't do 90 percent of what is being said you can do in this program. I had theon screen stats watch and then put the 182 update in the games folder and it disappeared the stats watch. I did manage to hack 3 girls chip implants. I turned the console option and have some limited use of that but the girl name.rsm[0].... does not work. The only thing that works for other than player is modifying the lust value.

So my most obvious question is am I missing something?

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Well, I have 182 with the file patch and I don't know what the frack most of this stuff is that is being talked about.

There is no bell at the front desk and no option among any of my options to ring a bell
there is no elevator
there is no walking girls on the beach, I can invite them to the beach and then after a few seconds they just disappear
I have the new room with the electronic picture frames, can't do anything but sleep and take a shower in it and can't
I go to the bar, click on a girl when the asian bartender is there and no blue icon shows up anywhere to play these bar games
I have the pills in inventory but I can't put a pill in a girls drink, there is no option to give a girl anything except gift and the pills don't show up as potential gifts
I can't do any of this stuff at the gym, except go there and work out, get Jessica to explain a few things to me and when I invite a girl to the gym say in off hours since it is always open they show up and disappear 2 seconds later,

I can't do 90 percent of what is being said you can do.
Have you tried following the hints in Puppet Master's FAQ? They provide for most of the things you mention.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well, I have 182 with the game folder updates and I don't know what the frack most of this stuff is that is being talked about.

there is no elevator
Amy did ask me to get her the blue negligee? It can't be bought because it isn't in the list of stuff to buy

I can't do any of this stuff at the gym, except go there and work out using either a treadmill symbol or weights with no graphic anything.
I can get Jessica to explain a few things to me and demonstrate the pec machine. I can invite a girl to the gym anytime since it is always open. Just like inviting them to the bar or the beach, they show up and disappear 2 seconds later,

I can get the erotic version of the massage with Heather. I, have had random single encounters with 3 or so girls and appear now to have a dating relationship with Amy which is always the same. There is the pool photo shoot which appears to be some sort of foreplay for her followed by the samee dinner format. I got her the slingshot bikini and she now shows up at the pool side and asks me to put sun tan lotion on her back. I figured out how to progress it to the bed if you catch my drift.

I can't do 90 percent of what is being said you can do in this program. I had theon screen stats watch and then put the 182 update in the games folder and it disappeared the stats watch. I did manage to hack 3 girls chip implants. I turned the console option and have some limited use of that but the girl name.rsm[0].... does not work. The only thing that works for other than player is modifying the lust value.

So my most obvious question is am I missing something?
Have you tried following the hints in Puppet Master's FAQ? They provide for most of the things you mention.
That or download the Guide from the first page. It has pictures that might help. As for the console command 'name.rsm[0]...' not working, you do realize you need to input more than just that right? Again, the Guide (even though it is only current through 0.1.6.0 and Puppet Master's FAQ (current through 0.1.8.2) offer detail steps.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I didn't notice the 1.8.2 update until I had run 1.8.0 for a while so I decided to go ahead and install a fresh copy and lay the 1.8.2 mods on before I run the game again. This will be a complete wipe so no save files. This is even though when I loaded a 1.8.0 save file with the 182 mods installed I got a message on the scrreen that it was being updated to 1.8.2. I had to click on the screen to get past that message because it just sat there forever. If I clicked on the screen it would start up after that but it seemed odd to me that it would just sit and wait there. Maybe it was hung up in the file conversion somehow.

I have looked through a lot of the guides/tips/hints and I turned the console on(obviously) so I could directly input value changes. I am fully aware that there is more after the rsm but there is a list of those so I just put ... which means etcetera to me. I understand pretty well the cause and effect type of triggering that sets up or unlocks things in this program so yeah. I have a lot of software background in simulations but not games. I was simulating stochastic systems and part of a team studying the survivability of a "limited" nuclear conflict within the continental U.S. Scary thought that we were seriously considering something like that.

An ironic thing to me anyway is that I believe that from several years of living between LA and Dallas I have dated just about every one of these game characters, LOL, including JOY. Several of them even look similar to some of the girls and women I have dated and including some of the same professioms. That is a little scary.

I did a crazy thing at one point early on in a run through of this program. I ran through the whole game hitting the 30 minute button to speed up time and hugging and kissing every girl whether they wanted it or not, LOL(and multiple times). The MC appologizes for his action and the girl essentially forgives him even though the behaviour scores take a hit. I found that you can max out a girls lust and grope them regardless of their scores and they are ecstatic with it. At a certain point doing this suddenly all the girls just stopped dead in their tracks where they were but I could still move freely. found as I was roaming around that I saw myself frozen in place in the swiming pool which technically, I don't think that should be possible. It was freaky, LOL.

Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Jeez I'm having stress, LOL. Its a good thing this is just a game.

Whatever was not working right in the cause and effect action of the game is fixed by what I did in my previous post. In fact, it might be working just a bit too well now, LOL.

I did find a bug. After I gave Amy her slingshot bikini(thats what the strippers, er, exotic dancers, LOL, I used to hang out and party with called them because they literally look like somebody tied 3 sling shots together) I went back to her room at night to give her the nitey / baby doll /what ever that thing is. When she opened the door all that was there was her voice. Her graphic image had disappeared. I got some kind of a run time crap out page that popped up and so I clicked the ignore option to try and salvage the game proress. I finished the conversation and she shut her door and I saved at that point. When I came back with a re-load of the save she was back.

If I play the game long enought it will also ultimately crash. This looks to me like the old familiar memory growth or cache or buffer pool running out problem where stuff isn't put back on the free chain but that is just a guess.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
If I play the game long enought it will also ultimately crash. This looks to me like the old familiar memory growth or cache or buffer pool running out problem where stuff isn't put back on the free chain but that is just a guess.
It's a known issue, Darkhound added a mem purge each new day (if I recall correctly).
Out of curiosity, how much vRAM does your graphic card have ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.9 beta - development news (updated 31. Oct. 2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.9 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.​
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.8.0 release.​
The next release is 0.1.9.0 beta which will be a full update!
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes.
The update from 0.1.8.0 to 0.1.9.0 has 463 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content

Natasha's "breast expansion" quest will be concluded --> will be added with 0.1.9.0 (still working on it)
Image quality of character overlay images especially when playing in higher resolutions has been greatly improved --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
The game resolution in window mode can be selected now: 1280x720 or 1600x900 or 1920x1080 --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets an event talking with Jennifer at the night bar --> will be added with 0.1.9.0 (still working on it)
Amy gets a quest to increase max love to level 5 --> will be added with 0.1.9.0 (still working on it)
Amy gets a quest to increase max love to level 4 --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets a third private massage appointment at her room (as part of her max love level 4 quest) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets a second private massage appointment at her room (as part of her max love level 4 quest) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets a private massage appointment at her room (as part of her max love level 4 quest) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets a second private workout appointment at the gym (as part of her max affection level 4 quest) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets a quest to increase max affection to level 4 --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets a posing event at the gym as part of her max love level 3 quest --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets a private workout appointment at the gym (as part of her max love level 3 quest) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets a quest to increase max love to level 3 --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets a quest to increase max affection to level 3 --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Faye gets her hotshots scene that ends with an animation --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Yvette gets a lapdance poker reward scene --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Yvette gets high res poker images and 3 additional images as well --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
The right-side UI panel will get a new look, similar to the one on the left. Also, the save buttons will be added on the left lower side as well (with auto hide feature) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Player can learn how to give a proper massage; Renée is the teacher. This is a quest with two massage sessions. --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Brenda gets all the reception uniform renders --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Getting the encryption key and hacking sub dermal implants for all special characters except Joy will be possible --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
A third quest to get the encryption key of the sub dermal implants has been made available --> will be added with 0.1.9.0

Minor improvements and changes

Loading old saves with error "could not find return label..." will no longer crash the game, but will leave the scene instead. It's not a perfect solution, but at least the save game will still be useable. Unfortunately to allow this, some Ren'Py base code had to be changed. --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Ren'Py has been updated to the latest version 7.3.5.606 --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Heather gets high res webp character images for swimwear and nightwear --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Yvette gets high res webp character images for swimwear and nightwear --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
The poker game (for high res iwebp images) gets shortened sequences when you see her strip to a certain clothing state the second time during a game. There are also some short chat lines when she wins back some clothes. --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Renée gets a new dream image from the massage training --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Jessica's "follow me" renders have been upgraded to double resolution webp images --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
All regular girls get a "Wet T-shirt" participation appointment --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
All "Wet T-shirt" images have been converted from png to webp format (this saves about 50 MB of space) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Android loading screen and icon changed --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Name input fixed on Android version (did not work on some devices) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Updated Ren'Py version to 7.3.2.320 --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Two shopping items (for Amy's quests) have been added --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
A new shopping item (protein shake) has been added to replenish endurance --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Background images (first indoor) will be redone in high res 2560x1440 webp format to replace the existing low-res jpg images (unfortunately this was a lot more work than I had anticipated) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Sending of sexting images has been adjusted. You will now get unseen lower tier images instead of repeats --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
Amy gets 2 new sexting images and updates to her old sexting images (higher res and webp format) --> will be added with 0.1.9.0

Balancing changes:

Necessary endurance train points when having 50 max endurance has been reduced to 3, so you can get to 60 endurance after initial half week when you use the massage once. Reason: Having only 50 endurance hurts gameplay too much --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
charm train points to get from 1 to 2 have been reduced from 6 to 5, to make it easier to advance after the first half week. All others have been slightly increased, because gaining charm was too easy --> will be added with 0.1.9.0
You will start a new game with 25 company favor now, which will allow to buy the smart watch much earlier --> will be added with 0.1.9.0

Bug fixes

If you played poker against the bar keeper too recently and asked her again, she first accepted, you got send to your room and then she declined. --> will be fixed with 0.1.9.0
When Eva wins the Butt or wet Tee shirt contest, she invites the MC to her room, but then at the appointed hour, she instead comes to the MC's room. --> will be fixed with 0.1.9.0
When you try to give a gift to Amy in the restaurant, you get a crash: IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/amy/Amy_night0_base.png --> will be fixed with 0.1.9.0
Mercedes posing scene: Crash with "IndexError: list index out of range" - only happens when you started a new game in version 0.1.8.0 or later --> will be fixed with 0.1.9.0
Fixed a crash when you visit Amy's room and she is in her swimwear: could not find image (u'characters/Amy/Amy_swim3_base.png') --> will be fixed with 0.1.9.0
There is still a bug concerning the sequence when sexting images are shown. As a result, you might not be able to see them all, or get strange sorting, etc. (there is nothing wrong with the game data, it only needs a code update) --> will be fixed with 0.1.9.0

Is the update going to break save games?

0.1.8.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.1.9.0 beta --> same as for 0.1.8.2​

Estimated release dates:
0.1.9.0 beta --> no idea yet

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
You watch Delizia's topless at the beach doing Yoga from your balcony. Use high tech binocular.
Ask reception for the yoga schedule. Goggles can be bought in the app shop(in your phone).
You also need to have unlocked the new room I think.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes