Milocho91

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys, i'm sorry for asking this, but how do I buy stuff? cannot find buy tab, since this new version (0.1.8.2 Beta)

no idea.jpg

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Seems you don't understand the concept of grindy, you're complaining about the length of the dialogues :rolleyes:
Actually, if you read my sentances and paragraphs properly, I said it was grindy agreeing with what a prevous poster had written and then a second statement of my own about the dialogue.

Seems once again, some dont know how to read and just way too eager to troll. :p Case Closed.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I have somehow screwed myself( which is not that unusual actually, LOL). I run this computer in a darkened room and the keyboard is not lit. Ocassionally I can hit the wrong key. I am SPARINGLY using the config-console. Something else happened though and I had to have hit the wrong keystroke combination from the game page when trying to start up the console. I now have an opaque, dynamic display overlapping the top left of the game screen. It is a continuous updating, scrolling display of a part of the functioning of the engine that runs the game.

The top title and display is textures with a memory in use peg counter.

The subtitle is an image cache display of what is presently being used as a percent of the total cache and megabytes. As I do an action on the game screen this then displays a running display of all the texture mapping crap and it will cover 1/3rd of the screen.

It is not associated with the console because it is on there with the console shut down and I even tried turning the option off and reloading the program. My guess is it is a debug/monitoring function in the GUI but I'm guessing. How do I turn this off?

• Wow
Reactions: brianiac

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Milocho91

Warning SPOILERS! From my FAQ:

11) How do I buy things in the game? What else can I use favor for?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You did neglect, I think, the 2 young bartenders Jessica and the yummy little asian Yumiko(yah I have a thing for asian girls and dated several when I lived in LA, variety and spice and all that). Jessica also is the gym trainer and Yumico does room service and I was suprised that she was the waitress for the Yvette date(a nice touch to the game). Yumico also seems to derive some cute but devious pleasure from running the hot shot wheel and asking all those very personal and suggestive questions. A long time back I kind of figured that the special characters weren't there just to run the place. They are major triggers for some entertaining events. This not just a game, is fairly vast and extensive but very complex.

I really only have one significant difficulty with this program. If I hadn't poured through literally dozens of hints, tips and guides, partial guides to how this program does things I would have deleted and bleach bitted it off my computer some time ago. There needs to be a better and more sophisticated hint system in the game. Just having a girl say I have to go is a hint but not a really great one and if I didn't already know my objective and something of how to achieve it, I would feel a bit like a monkey typing Shakespeare over infinity trying to play this thing out. I am also excited and don't tell me how this all wraps up and essentially ends. I also haven't seen any discusson of this and if I found one I would avoid it. It should be a decent surprise.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
hottarod
My FAQ has 154 Q&A. I think you'll find that each of the special girls has her own section, including Yumiko & Jennifer.
Also, your phone is your friend. Mouseover an achievement to see a hint displayed in the UI tothe right.
There is a logic to the game which can be difficult to grasp, but when you do, it all makes sense.
That said, some things are difficult to trigger. That is why the FAQ was made. Everything is in one place, including what buttons to poke to walk on the beach with the ladies.
I'll continue to update the FAQ as new versions come out as well, so stay tuned. So, if you have troubles, you can always count on it.

26) How do I walk on the beach with the girls? How do I take a closer look at the girls while walking on the beach?

IXL
Don't worry, I understood your objection. I think perhaps you were specifically referring to Jennifer's Transformation story at the bar. Did you know that by pressing and holding the CTRL key you can skip dialogue that you have seen before? I added this to the FAQ.

2) What is the object of the game? Why is there so much grinding in the game? How can I avoid all the clicking? It's wearing out my mouse!

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here is a short summary of gameday related stuff with values from 0.1.9:
  • gameday 5 --> shopping app
  • gameday 7 --> job reassignment
  • gameday 10 --> first meeting with Joy
  • gameday 15 --> first possibility for a poker game with Joy
  • gameday 17 --> poster intro for Miriam and Mercedes
  • gameday 18 --> new (more revealing) reception clothes
  • gameday 20 --> second meeting with Joy in her office
  • gameday 25 --> third meeting with Joy in her office (Eva breast enhancement quest related)
  • gameday 30 --> new player room
Since you cannot quote or comment on the reviews, I will do so here.
I'm a former patron, and I've played this game through many versions now and just have to write this review.

I have a love-hate relationship with this game.

It was at its absolute best when starting out. And the reason is that the random-unlock-style was delivering hit after hit of good scenes. Those eventually started to slow down, but wouldn't you know it a new version would come out and reignite the spark.

But as time has gone on, honestly I've started ignoring newer updates. And its not from a lack of content, but rather how abysmal the process of unlocking that new content feels.

This game is basically a slot machine, and the further you get the worse your chances of getting something good. I'm at the point now where it feels like I have to grind out an hour or more of grinding a situation to get the conditions right for new scenes to unlock, and it just never feels worth it.

I really wish this game had more predictability and just completely dropped all the RNG because its ruining an otherwise amazing game.
Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, let's just be clear about that. But some reviews I just can't (under)stand.
So the game was at it's best when starting out...
Okay, let me remember how the game was like in the beginning. 80% of the content was grind and ever repeating scenes and there was not much at all. But okay, the author seemed to have liked that (for whatever reason).
But as time has gone on, honestly I've started ignoring newer updates. And its not from a lack of content, but rather how abysmal the process of unlocking that new content feels.
All the latest updates have more and more VN like elements and it has become easier and clearer on how to unlock the new scenes with every update. The times when you needed one special outfit and 3 special circumstances for anything new to happen are long over. And how did the author know about the content when he/she ignored the updates is beyond me.
This game is basically a slot machine, and the further you get the worse your chances of getting something good. I'm at the point now where it feels like I have to grind out an hour or more of grinding a situation to get the conditions right for new scenes to unlock, and it just never feels worth it.
Yeah well - that's just like complaining that when I have finished a VN it ends or in that case, when I have seen every scene a sandbox game has to offer in the current version, there is nothing new. Oh what a surprise...

Sorry to say, but this is not a review, it's a bunch of general complaints that make no sense at all or are simply not true.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
darkhound1, It is a troll or troll like. 1 post.
Pseudo Loophole in F95 systems that 1 posters or no/low likes can make reviews

Calling BS on the former patreon part too.
"I am a former patreon but I just have to come to F95 and make the review here" lol sure, thanks for the troll 101 rerun :rolleyes:

Anyway,

The review is double posted, not supposed to happen, reported for clean up.
Edit : Which I can see has now happend, only one post now.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
It is a bit late, but what the heck, better late than never.

(The Pumpkin King melody)

For it is night and Halloween,
Pumpkins rule and people scream.

Seeing Aly's make me sing,
Her pumpkins fit for a king.

The bra will burst and free they be,
For ever to roam freeeee.

To the pumpkin king, a pumpkin queen,
Her pumpkins the meaning of halloweeeeeen.

:p

Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I got rid of the dynamic graphic image GUI count/display. I backed up to an automatic save before it got on the screen. I uh lost some progress but got it all back fairly easily. Once you figure out the specific maneuvers you need to do in what sequence the game becomes less mind bender and a lot more fun.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Known issue that pops up occasionally. Sometimes instead of two Heathers you get two Fayes or one of each, or any other girl that does massages. darkhound1 explained why it happens some time back, but other than many of us wanting two girls massaging us at once, we typically just ignore it.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
It is very late, but time does not matter in the realm of the pumpkin.

When Yvette asked for a ride, she should not have let the Pumpkin King provide
For it is Halloween Island Nights, and that means crazy ducks decides
She will ride tonight all right, but her screams will be those of fright

1572721278394.png

To darkhound1 and his lovely Pumpkin Queen, the one and only Yvette.
- Duckswim, Halloween #1 of #3

Last edited:

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Ok, so I just have a question for the developers of this program. Are the dolls in this just cgi dream ups or are they possibly based on these modern love dolls that can be posed or are they based on actual models then graphically enhanced or is that a trade secret? I see some poses that look a lot like a "love doll" but some look like image captures of people.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
F4 was the key.
That must have been the only button on the keyboard that I didn't try, LOL. Maybe for normal mechanic fingered(I restorre old cars) people like me that sort of key sequence should be disabled because if there is something that can be done wrong I will probably do it. I am being more careful though. I might try and find an led backlit keyboard. It would come in handy for a lot of things. I also need a new mouse. I have missed out on play time with Amy twice in the bar because of bounce clicks on my mouse. These ficticous people get really angry if you get crosswise with them.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes