Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
yep but can't find anything special.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I honestly don't remember the exact steps. Although, if you are trying to get a yellow pill for the strength training with Delizia, it might help if she isn't the doctor. Best thing to do now is to check Puppet Master's FAQ. It was posted a few pages back or you can find a link to it in his signature.

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Was ist dieser gelbe Tisch, von dem Sie sprechen?
Keine Ahnung aber Sie können jederzeit die FAQ des Puppet Master einsehen.
Und: Dies ist das einzige englische Forum. Fügen Sie immer eine Übersetzung hinzu, wenn Sie eine andere Sprache verwenden. (Sie wurden für die Verwendung der deutschen Sprache gemeldet).
);P ok, you haven't been [Reported] but otherwise that stands...

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I think they were asking about the yellow tablet maybe? I don't think there is any yellow table in this program. I went back and searched the full 1.9 faq just to be sure I hadn't missed something somehow.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I think they were asking about the yellow tablet maybe? I don't think there is any yellow table in this program. I went back and searched the full 1.9 faq just to be sure I hadn't missed something somehow.
Yes, there's Yellow Tablet and it's quite important tablet indeed as it temporarily rise Strength which is quite important with certain Stronger women in Game...

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2017
mjlaflare

From the FAQ: Here's everything needed to play Hotshots and more.
Seriously, SPOILERS!
Do not open if you don't want to spoil all of the secrets in Hotshots!

159) How do I play Hotshots? How am I supposed to know the answers to the Personal, Soft, or Hard Questions asked in Hotshots?

thanks man you are life saver

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Can anybody give some pointers on how trigger the talk between Amy and Jennifer to unlock arm wrestling? Amy is wearing skimpy outfit and on the quest it says that i should now wait for them to talk. I've tried about 30 times and still no luck.. is it RNG or am i missing somthing (certain timestamp/them alone)?
I am looking for this answer too. why is it so hard? let me know if you find out please. ty

Reactions: brianiac

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
I walked into the nightbar and the two were sitting at the bar talking. I had also completed almost all other quests. If you walk in and they aren't sitting at the bar together talking, leave and come back later. There is no specific amount of talking to either of them in the bar that will trigger it.
does amy have to be wearing a special dress? I have here affection and love at 75 each. I think I have completed all but the arm wresting.

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Progress with Amy quest until she asks you if you know massage, then speak to Renée at the SPA.
try going to her room about 9 or 10 pm and talk with her at door. she will ask if you know how to give massage. you don't so go to rene in spa to learn. there is an icon to ask about it. after 2 or 3 lessons you can go back to amys room at 9pm to tell her you can massage.

Reactions: brianiac
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes