Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
After a long time - with missing of some updates - I've just restarted to play the current version.

I've got a lot of events, appointments and scenes with different girls. There are some, which I cannot get, although I've read the txt-file with a lot of hints and solutuions.

1. Shower at Gym: Yes, I've done most of the scenes with Faye, have won and lost the bet, have been with her at the shower, but still cannot get the last scene (image)
View attachment 576156
also, some other girls should use the shower after unlocking it with Faye (Aly, Desire, Eva), but nothing happened. How to get this ?
2. Topless beach yoga with some girls. I've done this with Amy and Desire, but cannot get it with Brenda.
For the Faye scene, you may ask Jennifer how to change the weight then do weight lift with Faye.
Showering girls : it's random when you go to the shower (the girl may leave or not leave a "girl only", in that case reload or try later).
For Brenda yoga, it's also random I think, just in case be sure that she is not on duty (reception or maid service).

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
For the Faye scene, you may ask Jennifer how to change the weight then do weight lift with Faye.
Showering girls : it's random when you go to the shower (the girl may leave or not leave a "girl only", in that case reload or try later).
For Brenda yoga, it's also random I think, just in case be sure that she is not on duty (reception or maid service).
Thx,
o.k. I see, something is random. But with faye, I have already asked Jennifer and can chamge the weight. Have had the first two weight lifts witrh Faye, only the third I can't get.
Just gfot another question. Have talked to alice about flower (orange rose) for Amy, have ordered them at reception, bought it, and have it now in inventory. When shall i give it to her. She invites me for dinner, have had all scenes with it, and see now possibility to give her the flower. So in "Tasks and Quests" I've still the notice "Give orange rose to Amy"

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thx,
o.k. I see, something is random. But with faye, I have already asked Jennifer and can chamge the weight. Have had the first two weight lifts witrh Faye, only the third I can't get.
Just gfot another question. Have talked to alice about flower (orange rose) for Amy, have ordered them at reception, bought it, and have it now in inventory. When shall i give it to her. She invites me for dinner, have had all scenes with it, and see now possibility to give her the flower. So in "Tasks and Quests" I've still the notice "Give orange rose to Amy"
Faye weight lift BJ : I just tried, only Faye and Jennifer (or even with other girls) were at the gym, max love/affection and it triggered.
When she is on the bench, select this option :
1583334915173.png

Then :
1583334998456.png

1583335021929.png

On top of my head, you can give Amy the orange rose when you want using the "gift button".

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
lazyharry
In your phone, mouseover the heart in the achievement. It shows that Faye must have a very high lust to take you into the shower for the BJ.
Brenda may be working reception or as doctor. Make sure that she isn't. Then it's random.
Give Amy the flower the same as any gift.
A favor to ask:
After you get these, please check the FAQ again to see if it is clear, and you missed it, or if it can be made cleaer, then report back.

Reactions: Muck and brianiac

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Delcaris
Note that Aly doesn't have any vaginal sex scenes. Check the FAQ in my sig for more info. Look under Aly to get the answers on how to get all of her achievements.
From my FAQ (Spoilers!):

7) Are there plans to add new girls? Are there any vaginal sex scenes with my favorite girl?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tmg9000

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
On top of my head, you can give Amy the orange rose when you want using the "gift button".
Thanks to both of you: I've got the scene with Faye in gym shower and also topless yoga at beach (Brenda together with Amy and Jennifer)
There are only two scenes now, which up to now are not happen. Shower with the other possible girls, and how do I get get the special robe for Amy ? I should talk to Jennifer at the nightbar, have tried it several times, getting only all the normal choice of answers.

mamau

Jul 24, 2019
hi,

i need help,
i'm facing an error because i accidentally type the wrong cheat command when try to increase faye lust.
and now faye has no atribute at all, i cannot increase faye atribute (lust, love, etc)
please help me
faye.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: brianiac

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hi,

i need help,
i'm facing an error because i accidentally type the wrong cheat command when try to increase faye lust.
and now faye has no atribute at all, i cannot increase faye atribute (lust, love, etc)
please help me
View attachment 579155
This is where the advice, "Save early, Save often" comes in handy. Load a 'save' prior to when you entered the incorrect code and all should be well.

Reactions: junior366

mamau

Jul 24, 2019
This is where the advice, "Save early, Save often" comes in handy. Load a 'save' prior to when you entered the incorrect code and all should be well.
i don't have the save file, only one save file
is there a way to fix it?

i think i need to start the game from the start again

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes