Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i don't have the save file, only one save file
is there a way to fix it?

i think i need to start the game from the start again
Since I can't see your computer, I can only make guesses. Just one save file? You must have just begun the game, so you can't be that far along, so a restart won't be too painful (meaning you won't lose too much progress). Then again if you have been playing for awhile the game does have built in 'Auto-Save' so you should have be able to load one of them. If you can't find them, you might as well just restart.

mamau

Jul 24, 2019
Since I can't see your computer, I can only make guesses. Just one save file? You must have just begun the game, so you can't be that far along, so a restart won't be too painful (meaning you won't lose too much progress). Then again if you have been playing for awhile the game does have built in 'Auto-Save' so you should have be able to load one of them. If you can't find them, you might as well just restart.
ok, thanks

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
how do I get Eva to tell me about her breast enhancement story? I keep doing her reward appointment, but I never can get this particular scene to happen.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how do I get Eva to tell me about her breast enhancement story? I keep doing her reward appointment, but I never can get this particular scene to happen.
Not trying to be a smartass or snarky, but have you tried the 'Search' function or reading puppet Masters FAQ? There ae multiple steps involved, so it isn't a matter of answering your question with a simple, "Stand on one foot while singing Happy Birthday or something similar". The reward appointment is only one of the steps.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Jer'icho
Since the FAQ (linked in my sig) is a wall of text, I found the answer for you (spoilers!).

80) How do I start the quest to find out about Eva's breasts? How do I finish it? How do I get Eva's reward date in my room? Is the reward date repeatable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: brianiac

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
Jer'icho
Since the FAQ (linked in my sig) is a wall of text, I found the answer for you (spoilers!).

80) How do I start the quest to find out about Eva's breasts? How do I finish it? How do I get Eva's reward date in my room? Is the reward date repeatable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, that is very helpful.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
finally I've got now nearly all of appointments, events and scenes of each girl. There are only 2 which I cannot find.

1. Appointment with Jennifer: win poker, when she's wearing an orange dress. Never have seen her wearing an orange dress whilst playing poker.
2. Bar scene with Amy: she should wear an special dress (see image). FAQ says: copper dress, talk to Jennifer at night bar, etc. Cant get that talk with Jennifer
1583671146332.png
any help for these ?

Reactions: Puppet Master

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hi,
finally I've got now nearly all of appointments, events and scenes of each girl. There are only 2 which I cannot find.

1. Appointment with Jennifer: win poker, when she's wearing an orange dress. Never have seen her wearing an orange dress whilst playing poker.
2. Bar scene with Amy: she should wear an special dress (see image). FAQ says: copper dress, talk to Jennifer at night bar, etc. Cant get that talk with Jennifer
View attachment 580554
any help for these ?
You need to trigger the Amy/Jennifer talk at the night bar to start these events.
Starting at 22h00 go to the bar and there is a chance catching Amy & Jennifer talking. Amy must be in her ultra skimpy outfit (the red one).
I assume that you did all of current Amy missions to raise love/affection, did you ? (I don't remember if it's a pre requisite, I think not).

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
(updated 08. March. 2020)

I have Updated My Fan Signature Post so that all the large banners will now better use the max allowed size for one big banner and created the text files to help you easily load them for your signature.

I also added a new Medical full size banner as well (see sample below...)

Holiday Island Nurses.png

You will find all this in the post linked below...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3042125

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
You need to trigger the Amy/Jennifer talk at the night bar to start these events.
Starting at 22h00 go to the bar and there is a chance catching Amy & Jennifer talking. Amy must be in her ultra skimpy outfit (the red one).
I assume that you did all of current Amy missions to raise love/affection, did you ? (I don't remember if it's a pre requisite, I think not).
Amy wearing her fishnet one with hearts might be a better description.

View attachment 580591
Yeah, as I remember, I've had a scene some day playing the game, and I've talked to Jennifer then, but maybe that has been for another outfit (I'm not sure). In fact, I've done all other scenes with Amy and she only wear that fishnet dress, the standard blue, the red/brown (looks like a corset), or that red one which she wears during dinner at her room. I can't start now the scene with Jen and Amy again.

Reactions: Puppet Master

ootpbb

Jan 30, 2018
I cannot for the life of me get the Yvette pullup scene (despite looking at multiple FAQs that describe how to get it). Is there a hidden requirement for it that I'm missing? Or just abysmal luck?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, as I remember, I've had a scene some day playing the game, and I've talked to Jennifer then, but maybe that has been for another outfit (I'm not sure). In fact, I've done all other scenes with Amy and she only wear that fishnet dress, the standard blue, the red/brown (looks like a corset), or that red one which she wears during dinner at her room. I can't start now the scene with Jen and Amy again.
Follow MonsieurX's advice and go to the bar at 22h00. Not be in the bar at that time. Go to the nightbar then from some other location. Make sure Amy is wearing the proper dress. You'll get the scene of Amy and Jennifer sitting at the bar talking. It's the precursor to the Amy arm wrestling. If you have done the arm wrestling already then you need to talk with Jennifer about getting Amy a dress. Can't remember if you talk with her in the gym or bar. Jennifer will tell you about the dress and then you have to schedule to play poker against her. When you win, you get the dress.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes