anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
I've spotted a minor rendering issue during Mercedes' poker game; it looks like her hair is going through her shoulder. I know it's a minor issue but would be a shame to mar an otherwise spectacular image :love:! (especially since it makes her look like she might have some weird body-hair issues)
Hair glitch.png

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
I've spotted a minor rendering issue during Mercedes' poker game; it looks like her hair is going through her shoulder. I know it's a minor issue but would be a shame to mar an otherwise spectacular image :love:! (especially since it makes her look like she might have some weird body-hair issues)
View attachment 581524
[/QUOTE
My eyes are only focused on one thing in this pic...and it's for sure not her hair.

Arxius

Jan 11, 2020
Holiday Island 0.2.0.0 beta has been released...
So, I think this deserve time to replay just from the start, not wanting to miss all new arrivals and such great things when we are too far in the game. Still without any cheats :D
Huge thanks, again, to Darkhound and also all testers!
Best. Game. Ever.

Lashabi

Nov 7, 2018
Holiday Island 0.2.0.0 beta has been released

Hello guys and gals,

pre beta testing for 0.2.0.0 has been finished and it's now available for everyone.
The update from 0.1.9.0 to 0.2.0.0 has 713 new renders, videos and sound files and 54 updated renders.

Most of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 1920x1080 resultion, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.2.0.0 beta
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.2.0.0 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):

Windows/Linux version:

Mega
OR
Google Drive

Mac version:
Mega
OR
Google Drive

Android version:
Since I can't relese bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.2.0.x will be 0.2.0.1
It will be released in a couple of days. Thank you for your understanding.

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the exising game folder from an older version!

TO ALL PRE BETA TESTERS:
Thank you for your help and time invested! Much appreciated!

You can use your pre peta 0.2.0.0 save games, but you have to open the console and run the save game updater manually once again:
call version_updates_0200()

For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Happy playing!
Darkhound
Please include the mod while porting it to android and if possible reduce the size of the apk

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
After that, you need to get her the copper dress. Go to Jennifer at the night bar and talk to her about a sexy new dress for Amy. Jennifer will say that she has one, but wants to show it to you first. You'll need to visit Jennifer in her room after the bar closes. Jennifer will be wearing it and model it a bit for you. Jennifer will wear it to play poker with you and strip it off as you win.
Yes I've read this! But thats exactly what never happen. And yes, Amy is wearing the red fishnet dress, when she's in the bar. But when I go to the bar at 22:00 Amy is never there, only later, and I have only the standard talk choices with Jennifer.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
That is Mercedes. Visit her room after dinner. She'll either open the door in her green dress or workout clothes. You want the one where she opens the door in her workout clothes.
Sorry tobother again but how do i unlock her? do i have to do some kind of quest?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes I've read this! But thats exactly what never happen. And yes, Amy is wearing the red fishnet dress, when she's in the bar. But when I go to the bar at 22:00 Amy is never there, only later, and I have only the standard talk choices with Jennifer.
Have you tried visiting Amy prior and asking her to meet you at that time (22h00)?

Reactions: Puppet Master

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
Does it happen when you start the game or while playing ?
8Go of RAM (probably shared between CPU/GPU) might be too little.
I don't recall any sort of issues with Holiday Island when I had 8GB of RAM while using IGP.

Btw, RAM is not shared because graphics card (GTX 1050 Ti) has own memory (4GB of GDDR5).

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes