Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I cannot for the life of me get the Yvette pullup scene (despite looking at multiple FAQs that describe how to get it). Is there a hidden requirement for it that I'm missing? Or just abysmal luck?
Did you cheat her stats? If she has too high of strength you'll never get it. Nor can you lower her strength to try and trigger the scene. You'll need to restart or load a prior save. Otherwise, when you and Yvette are in the gym ask her to do pull-ups and the scene should trigger.

soulreaper777

Jan 15, 2018
I was just thinking of starting up again after playing a good game full of bugs which really annoyed me.
Well, lets get back to Thé Island, in the saddle to get to feel some boobies and be ready.
80 days on the way and still no Yvette.
And no Aly......

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I was just thinking of starting up again after playing a good game full of bugs which really annoyed me.
Well, lets get back to Thé Island, in the saddle to get to feel some boobies and be ready.
80 days on the way and still no Yvette.
And no Aly......
Well, maybe you'd Masturbate more to get chance to buy their flight to Island? So, haul your asses to Your Room and start shaking hand. But don't forget to get some Empty Vials from Doctor before you do it or you'll go Onan's way...);D

Reactions: soulreaper777

ootpbb

Jan 30, 2018
Did you cheat her stats? If she has too high of strength you'll never get it. Nor can you lower her strength to try and trigger the scene. You'll need to restart or load a prior save. Otherwise, when you and Yvette are in the gym ask her to do pull-ups and the scene should trigger.
I don't think I did but it's always possible. Guess that's an excuse to start a new file once 2.0 hits. Thanks!

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Follow MonsieurX's advice and go to the bar at 22h00. Not be in the bar at that time. Go to the nightbar then from some other location. Make sure Amy is wearing the proper dress. You'll get the scene of Amy and Jennifer sitting at the bar talking. It's the precursor to the Amy arm wrestling. If you have done the arm wrestling already then you need to talk with Jennifer about getting Amy a dress. Can't remember if you talk with her in the gym or bar. Jennifer will tell you about the dress and then you have to schedule to play poker against her. When you win, you get the dress.
Obviously I've had already the scene where Jennifer and Amy are talking at the bar, also the arm wrestling, but missed the dialogue about dress. This seems to be a one-time event (not repeatable), so there is no chance to get this scene again.
Is there a chance to cheat, or reset this event with the console ? What have I to type in therefore?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I don't think I did but it's always possible. Guess that's an excuse to start a new file once 2.0 hits. Thanks!
If you are using the NE Mod, one of the errors that often occurs is that users click the max all stats button. There is a warning that it is not recommended, but it is often missed or ignored. Not saying that is what you did or what happened, but the number of times it has happened is way too many.

As you said, wait a day or two and just restart with the release of 0.2.0.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Obviously I've had already the scene where Jennifer and Amy are talking at the bar, also the arm wrestling, but missed the dialogue about dress. This seems to be a one-time event (not repeatable), so there is no chance to get this scene again.
Is there a chance to cheat, or reset this event with the console ? What have I to type in therefore?
Did you do "offer Amy a rose, ask Alice etc mission" or all of Amy wrestling scene ?
AFAIK, there is no way to miss a scene in this quests lines.
Double check in Puppet Master's FAQ.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.2.0.0 beta has been released

Hello guys and gals,

pre beta testing for 0.2.0.0 has been finished and it's now available for everyone.
The update from 0.1.9.0 to 0.2.0.0 has 713 new renders, videos and sound files and 54 updated renders.

Most of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 1920x1080 resultion, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.2.0.0 beta
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.2.0.0 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):

Windows/Linux version:

OR

Mac version:

OR

Android version:
Since I can't relese bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.2.0.x will be 0.2.0.1
It will be released in a couple of days. Thank you for your understanding.

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the exising game folder from an older version!

TO ALL PRE BETA TESTERS:
Thank you for your help and time invested! Much appreciated!

You can use your pre peta 0.2.0.0 save games, but you have to open the console and run the save game updater manually once again:
call version_updates_0200()

For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Happy playing!
Darkhound

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Did you do "offer Amy a rose, ask Alice etc mission" or all of Amy wrestling scene ?
AFAIK, there is no way to miss a scene in this quests lines.
Double check in Puppet Master's FAQ.
Yes, I've had all of this. First talk to Alice, with that information buying the orange rose, gave it to Amy, have had all arm wrestling, etc.
So I didn't know what to do now (have checked the FAQ). Can someone show me the copper dress (image), which I should give to Amy.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yes, I've had all of this. First talk to Alice, with that information buying the orange rose, gave it to Amy, have had all arm wrestling, etc.
So I didn't know what to do now (have checked the FAQ). Can someone show me the copper dress (image), which I should give to Amy.
Did you talked to Jennifer about the dress ?

From Pupper Master's FAQ :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes