Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do you get to the bar on the beach, is it some random event?
No you have to buy Eva a diet coke. It also depends on what she is wearing. Not enough of a hint? Do you want step by step instructions or try and solve it yourself? You could read Puppet Master's FAQ.

Still not enough? Fine, take my hand.

Hand holder.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
"incline himself"
Sorry I don't know the source of the quote.
However, if you need to force a random event, you can open your phone or change locations to reset the randomizer, see if it happens, repeat until it occurs. If it doesn't happen after 10 tries, there may be another requirement (like her lust must be high) which you aren't meeting. Also, you can wait 30 minutes and try again.
Good luck!

Reactions: Bantry

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
So Today I went to see Joy and asked her about the Sauna.
She said about having Mixed Sauna day or two (*Chuckles*)
She would ask the Island Architect about it but not sure when it would happen.
This happened while Amy was off island having her operation.
Next thing I get a text from Amy saying her recuperation is going well and that she was taking regular saunas to help her boobs recover...and it included a pic...
Talk about coincidences...

View attachment 582475

(***Disclaimer***)
This is just FAN ART and no way is the actual sauna that may be created.
The sauna is a Daz 3D asset from
(https://f95zone.to/threads/spa-sauna.7059/)
"If you build it, she will come"

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
So far in the new update I was able to unlock Jessica's pool sex scene,Renee's hotshots pole dance and some Amy scenes.Are there any other new scenes though because we know we need to set some parameters to unlock them?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So far in the new update I was able to unlock Jessica's pool sex scene,Renee's hotshots pole dance and some Amy scenes.Are there any other new scenes though because we know we need to set some parameters to unlock them?
Normally, I would direct you to the developer's Patreon page, but that whole site is down for maintenance. Not sure if the changelog on the first page has been updated yet. Best I can do is point you to an earlier post about the update and all that it includes. Hope it answers your question.
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-0-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3106831

Reactions: sks8256

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Normally, I would direct you to the developer's Patreon page, but that whole site is down for maintenance. Not sure if the changelog on the first page has been updated yet. Best I can do is point you to an earlier post about the update and all that it includes. Hope it answers your question.
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-0-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3106831
Really appreciate your help mate.Thank you.I may be wrong but Renee's hotshots scene may not have been in the previous update.So after checking your post I just hope I don't miss any other scene not mentioned in that post.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Really appreciate your help mate.Thank you.I may be wrong but Renee's hotshots scene may not have been in the previous update.So after checking your post I just hope I don't miss any other scene not mentioned in that post.
Renée hot shot is 2 or 3 updates old now.
Why not just check the placeholders pictures for scenes/events/appointments in the phone ?

kiki9212

Nov 19, 2019
:D

Fan art : I didn't get any content

Dawn : What's up sweetie?
Heather : Didn't get anything, not a single thing ...
Dawn : Come now sweetie it can't be that bad
Heather : Darkhound has forgotten me ... stuck in Amy's tits and a..
Dawn : Oh lol, stuck or stuck-stuck? :D
Heather : Dawn :rolleyes: ... ... .. . There is this image, Yvette showed me *smirk* he's stuck-stuck :p

View attachment 581807
wow

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes