Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
No bug there.
Check the quests log.
MC will meet Amy in the corridor when she comes back (like when you meet a girl when she arrives on the island)

1583924589066.png

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone have the same problem of screenshotting , it does not work by pressing s in this patch
You could try tapping the "PrtScr" button if you're playing full screen. Tap "Alt-PrtScn" if you're playing windowed.

That will put a screen-shot on your clipboard. Paste that into your favourite image editing software and then save or export as a PNG or similar.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Does anyone have the same problem of screenshotting , it does not work by pressing s in this patch
Just tried it, working fine but sometimes there is a bit of lag if you mash up the S key.
If you want just the pictures and not the UI, better to make a copy of the game and use unren.bat (available on this site) to extract all pics.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Just tried it, working fine but sometimes there is a bit of lag if you mash up the S key.
If you want just the pictures and not the UI, better to make a copy of the game and use unren.bat (available on this site) to extract all pics.
Just to add to MonsieurX relply.

If you use UnRen to extract all pics, DO NOT choose all the options only 1) Extract RPA packages.
If you mess around with the other options you can brake the game folders and cause crashes.

sks8256

Feb 4, 2019
Renée hot shot is 2 or 3 updates old now.
Why not just check the placeholders pictures for scenes/events/appointments in the phone ?
Now that you say it,I checked my previous saves and I remember failing to get the heat score over 100 three times even after complete undressing so I assumed maybe it's just not possible in this update.
Thanks for the clarification.On the other hand,the problem with the placeholders is that it does not show everything.For example,the two Jessica pool sex scenes,Eva's scenes,Heather's beach one and more.I just have to rely on random chance and parameters that could work.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Every hot shot games available are doable.
Every scenes/events/achiev are in the phone (not the butt contest yet)
You do know that they are 3 pages, one for the scenes, one for the events and one for the achievements.
Example :
1583932142846.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I mean after that

"She invites you to stay night"

Nothing happens
Sorry it took a little while, only had a save that was before Amy left for op so had to speed catch up and then test.

Yes if you miss the appointment to stay night with Amy, she will not resend the invite, so a loop-back bug.

darkhound1 will add this to the bug list to be fixed.
(darkhound1 have added my save file with this to help with the fix View attachment 1-6-LT1.save )

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
how do you know the location of each girl
Talk to your nurse for that week about the subdermal implant chip you and all the girls were implanted with.
Then start to develop your Hacking skills and use your phone (when you buy the upgraded phone model) to hack each of the girls implants to raise the level of hack on your phone and tell you where each girl is on the island.

Jun 4, 2017
There seems to be an inconsistency in Jessica's story now. When you play Hotshots with her, she says she lost her virginity at 19 and wasn't really interested in boys before then. When you're talking to her on the beach during the posing event, however, she talks about losing her virginity at 18, and it seems pretty clear that she was very interested in boys before that point--that's why she was so jealous of Carla.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes