Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
Did you use UnRen.bat and extract files ??
if yes then you broke the file system by extracting (which you only do to then use with Renpy software for coding)(never do This).
copy your save files and unzip a new game.
Put the saves back in the save folder and hopefully should fix it but no guarentee if its corrupted the save.
Else sorry but you have to go back ten days.
***Please do not use UnRen.bat unless you know what you are doing***
Thank you ı will try.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I can't be bothered to spend the insane amout of time it took to unlock the first time... :'(
What insane amount of time are you talking about? You already know exactly how to do each achievement. Spend an hour or so each night playing and you can complete the game from a brand new start in three days. Four at the most.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arxius

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
hey i lost my saves when i changed computer, does anyone have a save with everything unlocked up to that last update?
I can't be bothered to spend the insane amout of time it took to unlock the first time... :'(
What insane amount of time are you talking about? You already know how exactly how to do each achievement. Spend an hour or so each night playing and you can complete the game from a brand new start in three days. Four at the most.
You can easily get through lots of the game in short amount of time if you have played it before.
To test a potential bug I started from "Getting Amy a new flavour of protein shake" to the end of her MAX quests in a hour.
Which is quite a few game weeks ;) ;)

I would be happy to give you a save but your player character name will be "COUCH POTATO" (just kidding with you ):LOL:

Last edited:

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
So Yvette has four context sensitive sexts now. I have her in the bunny costume, and the two of her in blue at her door. Using unRen, the fourth one looks like she's on another vacation with some other girl. I've already done everything else with her, so any ideas on how to get that image?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
So Yvette has four context sensitive sexts now. I have her in the bunny costume, and the two of her in blue at her door. Using unRen, the fourth one looks like she's on another vacation with some other girl. I've already done everything else with her, so any ideas on how to get that image?
It's not in game yet. Darkhound will add it later (coding stuff or something), it has been asked during testing.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
For starters make sure she is not working i.e maid/early receptionist/late receptionist.
Then try as you have when you see that Yvette is in her room.
Visit her, and the option will appear.
If not post your save for this and will have a look.
Maid is Natasha, day receptionist is Renée. Late receptionist shouldn't matter, that is well past early afternoon. The problem is that Yvette isn't ever in her room for over a week at the indicated time. I hugely overshot and checked from 7.00 to 19.00. Only in the early morning I got a question to meet somewhere. For the in her room option it was 1-5 hours ahead. See attached save.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
100 % wrong, see screen. Or is that an unreliable sign you did get the quest?
I have spent more than a week checking Yvette's location by phone each half hour from 7:00 to 19:00 and she simply is not there with the option for a meeting on the beach anywhere near dusk. The options I do get are all in the morning with a max of 5 hours ahead. View attachment 583752
Maid is Natasha, day receptionist is Renée. Late receptionist shouldn't matter, that is well past early afternoon. The problem is that Yvette isn't ever in her room for over a week at the indicated time. I hugely overshot and checked from 7.00 to 19.00. Only in the early morning I got a question to meet somewhere. For the in her room option it was 1-5 hours ahead. See attached save.
One of the hardest things to remember is that you as the player can change many variables. In other words don't get hung up on trying the same thing over and over again. Change her wardrobe, ask her to meet you at the gym since women often go to their room and take a shower afterwards. Send her home and wait a day or two and then invite her back. Will any of those work? Heck I don't know, but they won't vote you off the island for trying.

Reactions: junior366

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018

Has saves to all scenes in the game, save with full phone and so on. A spreadsheet with scene numbers so you have an idea of who you want to load up. Includes a 100% from .19.1 if you just want to see the new content.

Kinda glad Amy's done. I personally don't really like her and these last two updates didn't really have much else.

RedNatasha

Aug 30, 2017
Save

Has saves to all scenes in the game, save with full phone and so on. A spreadsheet with scene numbers so you have an idea of who you want to load up. Includes a 100% from .19.1 if you just want to see the new content.

Kinda glad Amy's done. I personally don't really like her and these last two updates didn't really have much else.
THANKS!

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So anytime I launch the game and try to click load, preferences, or select new game and try to load the menus I get an out of memory error and crash. This is the error code by the way:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError: out of memory

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Games\Holiday\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Games\Holiday\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 581, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "E:\Games\Holiday\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 391, in update
save()
File "E:\Games\Holiday\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 406, in save
data = dumps(renpy.game.persistent).encode("zlib")
File "E:\Games\Holiday\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 56, in dumps
return cPickle.dumps(o, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)

Any help or should I just redownload?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
18:00 - tried it just once :D
screenshot0021.png

I have changed the hint to make it clearer:
"Try during the day before dinner to give her some time to get ready"

Whenever she is in her room during the day, you have a 50% chance that it works. She needs to be in her swimwear (not showering). Then you get the additional option. There are no other checks.
Normally all girls are in her room after breakfast and before dinner for half an hour.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
18:00 - tried it just once :D
View attachment 584188

I have changed the hint to make it clearer:
"Try during the day before dinner to give her some time to get ready"

Whenever she is in her room during the day, you have a 50% chance that it works. She needs to be in her swimwear (not showering). Then you get the additional option. There are no other checks.
Normally all girls are in her room after breakfast and before dinner for half an hour.
Thanks, Darkhound. I will keep trying. And 18:00 is indeed a lot later than the old text indicated.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
So anytime I launch the game and try to click load, preferences, or select new game and try to load the menus I get an out of memory error and crash. This is the error code by the way:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Games\Holiday\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Games\Holiday\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 581, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "E:\Games\Holiday\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 391, in update
save()
File "E:\Games\Holiday\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 406, in save
data = dumps(renpy.game.persistent).encode("zlib")
File "E:\Games\Holiday\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 56, in dumps
return cPickle.dumps(o, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)

Any help or should I just redownload?
In the "game" folder in E:\Games\Holiday\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\game create an empty text file named use_fixed_resolution_720.txt .
If it doesn't work check the game patreon page, Darkhound posted some fix.
Edit : I had forgotten the _720 in the name file.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
I've a problem and I'm stuck with Aly/Jennifer quest. I'va spoken with aly about swimsuit, then, after with jennifer about it, and now I've to speak again to aly but I can't find the good time and the good place to do it... anybody has an advice or the answer ? thanks !

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes