SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Maid is Natasha, day receptionist is Renée. Late receptionist shouldn't matter, that is well past early afternoon. The problem is that Yvette isn't ever in her room for over a week at the indicated time. I hugely overshot and checked from 7.00 to 19.00. Only in the early morning I got a question to meet somewhere. For the in her room option it was 1-5 hours ahead. See attached save.
Took your save file and same as Darkhound did...
Yvette goes to her room at 18:00 and went to her room and got the option to ask her about walk on beach...

screenshot0001.png
Hints are only a guide to where or how to next proceed, not always the exact criteria for getting the achievement.
Also English for Darkhound is a second language so it may not be worded as you would expect if English is your native language. (but I have to say he is alot better than most of the developers and we don't get engrish ;) )

Last edited:

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
I've a problem and I'm stuck with Aly/Jennifer quest. I'va spoken with aly about swimsuit, then, after with jennifer about it, and now I've to speak again to aly but I can't find the good time and the good place to do it... anybody has an advice or the answer ? thanks !
I found it, by hazard lol !

Reactions: Puppet Master

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Visit Reception a week later after you completed the walk with Yvette to book another appointment with Joy and then will get your second task which may be with Eva or Brenda??
50/50 chance of which one it will be ;)
Really, that's terrible. That means, because I've had nearly all other events with girls already, 7 days long click, click, click etc. etc. Awefull ! Any other solution? Have tried with save editor to set gameday 7 days in advance. Didn't work. There must be other parameters, which 10/2018 - Links connected to these 7 days.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Really, that's terrible. That means, because I've had nearly all other events with girls already, 7 days long click, click, click etc. etc. Awefull ! Any other solution? Have tried with save editor to set gameday 7 days in advance. Didn't work. There must be other parameters, which 10/2018 - Links connected to these 7 days.
No other solution I have found.

I would say its a separate variable that counts from completing the last Mailbox task and is not working with the gameday counter.

I would really like a larger skip time button for longer than 30 mins, but I don't think that will happen.

Just keep clicking...

You can have a nice cup of tea while you click away a game week...

images.jpg

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
The Big question I would like to know the answer to (and I am sure most of you do also)
is now Amy's max love/affection quest line is completed...

Which Girl will be next to get a max love/affection quest line ????

I am betting on Yvette.
as you can see she will be most upset if it's not her...

Yvette_Please.jpg

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I got the same error and bug
Are you sure? That traceback is from version 0.0.8. You do know we are up to version 0.2.0, right? Next, it would be helpful if you would attach YOUR traceback report and EXACTLY what the problem is. Otherwise, we are just guessing.

<Edit> Went back and opened the original quoted post. It is from 2018, two years ago. tmg9000, do us all a favor and just delete the game now and stop wasting our time with your useless posts.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
One you have to talk to in the nightbar when you buy her a drink. I do recall that hints that pop up when you mouse-over the achievement placeholders give you specifics.
That might be the place to invite her, but before you can do this, you've to wait 7 days after finishing event with Yvette, and talk talk to Joy.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
but she does not like when I hug or kiss her lol !
Ok I'll try firts to make her win the contest ! thanks for advice :)
Sounds like you need to raise her affection. Talk with her and go through the entire list of topics. Afterwards, the next time you talk with her, the ones that raise her affection will have +'s next to them. Choose them and only them. Walk with her on the beach and don't be a pervert. Meaning you can look at her cleavage once, but then compliment her. No girl ever got upset if you gave her flowers and/or candy.

Reactions: junior366 and SiJa
4.10 star(s) 222 Votes