zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
anybody know how to take out yvette for sunset?
I am having the same problem. Yvette never seems to be in her room at a time you can ask for a meeting at the beach near sunset. She is there in the morning, but you can only ask 5 hours ahead. Not nearly sunset. Is there a missing factor like standing on one leg while touching your ear or something?

adeii

Dec 25, 2018
(alpha version, all seems to work, maybe some scene missing some .webp or .png)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleece Johnson

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I am having the same problem. Yvette never seems to be in her room at a time you can ask for a meeting at the beach near sunset. She is there in the morning, but you can only ask 5 hours ahead. Not nearly sunset. Is there a missing factor like standing on one leg while touching your ear or something?
Not really, but be prepared to lose a day or two. By that I mean I got the initial room visit by making sure she was highlighted in the upper left of my screen via the phone, so I always knew her location. Then I just sat in my room and advanced the time by 30 minute intervals ignoring all door knocks, texts, etc. Eventually her location showed as Yvette's_Room and I ran to visit her triggering the event. May or may not work for you. Good luck.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Not really, but be prepared to lose a day or two. By that I mean I got the initial room visit by making sure she was highlighted in the upper left of my screen via the phone, so I always knew her location. Then I just sat in my room and advanced the time by 30 minute intervals ignoring all door knocks, texts, etc. Eventually her location showed as Yvette's_Room and I ran to visit her triggering the event. May or may not work for you. Good luck.
They just didn't get the quest from Joy. That's 80% guarantee.

Reactions: Bantry

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
They just didn't get the quest from Joy. That's 80% guarantee.
100 % wrong, see screen. Or is that an unreliable sign you did get the quest?
I have spent more than a week checking Yvette's location by phone each half hour from 7:00 to 19:00 and she simply is not there with the option for a meeting on the beach anywhere near dusk. The options I do get are all in the morning with a max of 5 hours ahead. screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Monsieur X

lexhen

Jan 18, 2018
hey i lost my saves when i changed computer, does anyone have a save with everything unlocked up to that last update?
I can't be bothered to spend the insane amout of time it took to unlock the first time... :'(

Reactions: libertypics

Resef

Mar 4, 2020
Sorry new player question. Is there a special trick to get Amy's 3rd workout session? I've gotten 2 and I can't get the third to come up.

Reactions: brianiac

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I have spent more than a week checking Yvette's location by phone each half hour from 7:00 to 19:00 and she simply is not there with the option for a meeting on the beach anywhere near dusk. The options I do get are all in the morning with a max of 5 hours ahead.
I've done it, and yes it works. First talk to Jennifer at the bar, she gives you the hint to ask Yumiko for details. Next day talk to Yumiko, she gives detailed info. Then you only need to talk to Yvette during the day, and then you can pick here up at her room at the agreed time.

But one question from me: How to invite Eva or Brenda into photo studio? Or is that same girl special quest as with Yvette, which you have to discuss first with Joy?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I have spent more than a week checking Yvette's location by phone each half hour from 7:00 to 19:00 and she simply is not there with the option for a meeting on the beach anywhere near dusk. The options I do get are all in the morning with a max of 5 hours ahead.

For starters make sure she is not working i.e maid/early receptionist/late receptionist.
Then try as you have when you see that Yvette is in her room.
Visit her, and the option will appear.
If not post your save for this and will have a look.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have spent more than a week checking Yvette's location by phone each half hour from 7:00 to 19:00 and she simply is not there with the option for a meeting on the beach anywhere near dusk. The options I do get are all in the morning with a max of 5 hours ahead. View attachment 583752
Ok, I lost, you got the quest.
As I remember, I was able to ask Yvette for the sunset walk during the before noon/ noon period.
I have no recollection of any difficulty.
Edit ; maybe check the hints in the phone placeholder for a missing requirement ? Scrap that, I checked there is no more info

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
hey i lost my saves when i changed computer, does anyone have a save with everything unlocked up to that last update?
I can't be bothered to spend the insane amout of time it took to unlock the first time... :'(
You can always copy your Holiday Island saves -folder from old computer to a usb-stick and add it your new computer's C:\Users\-your-user-name-\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\. Location is same in your old and new computer. Just start a new game to create needed \Island-xxxxxxx -folder to your new computer...

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I've done it, and yes it works. First talk to Jennifer at the bar, she gives you the hint to ask Yumiko for details. Next day talk to Yumiko, she gives detailed info. Then you only need to talk to Yvette during the day, and then you can pick here up at her room at the agreed time.

But one question from me: How to invite Eva or Brenda into photo studio? Or is that same girl special quest as with Yvette, which you have to discuss first with Joy?
Visit Reception a week later after you completed the walk with Yvette to book another appointment with Joy and then will get your second task which may be with Eva or Brenda??
50/50 chance of which one it will be ;)

Reactions: Monsieur X

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
Hey everyone. I have got a problem. I used company favor cheat then ı got error all the time. İn the console say renpy script disabled. ı got rpy errors ı ignore them but still keep coming. ı'm day 78 ı can play in old saves but in that save ı can't play. Please help me ı don't wanna go back 10 days before and play again. ı get that errors after company favor cheat. I exract game but ıt didn't help.

Jun 4, 2017
As SiJa said, make sure Yvette isn't working anywhere. If she isn't, she ought to show up in her room at some point after dinner. If that isn't happening, it's very strange, but you can try opening the console and typing this:

yvette.locations[actions_left-1] = "Yvette_room"

I don't guarantee it will work fully, so it might not do you any good, but it's worth a shot.

Reactions: SiJa and Monsieur X

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have tried searching and reading the faqs but I cant find how to get to mail boxes. I guess im a dummy))
What mailboxes? Are you expecting a letter or trying to send one? Now if you mean where you receive texts, that is on your phone.
Phone.PNG

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hey everyone. I have got a problem. I used company favor cheat then ı got error all the time. İn the console say renpy script disabled. ı got rpy errors ı ignore them but still keep coming. ı'm day 78 ı can play in old saves but in that save ı can't play. Please help me ı don't wanna go back 10 days before and play again. ı get that errors after company favor cheat. I exract game but ıt didn't help.
Did you use UnRen.bat and extract files ??
if yes then you broke the file system by extracting (which you only do to then use with Renpy software for coding) (NEVER DO THIS).
copy your save files and unzip a new game.
Put the saves back in the save folder and hopefully should fix it but no guarentee if its corrupted the save.
Else sorry but you have to go back ten days.
***Please do not use UnRen.bat unless you know what you are doing***

Last edited:
Reactions: Mtc

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
One you have to talk to in the nightbar when you buy her a drink. I do recall that hints that pop up when you mouse-over the achievement placeholders give you specifics.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes