Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Never saw this error before.
You should not be able to open the phone when a choice menu is displayed.
Should not happen if you didn't cheat the menu_active variable. You can't click on the phone button, because it's deactivated.
I wasn't saying that I could open the phone nor did I enable any kind of console command, but rather was trying as I had a notification and wanted to get to it but was otherwise automatically placed in dialogue mode right as soon as you wake up.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Geez the Frame setup is A LOT to be desired. Could have used something a lot more simpler by allowing for the directional controls to be mouse driven just like when the girls are doing there photo sessions instead of having to click multiple times just to get the frame to move from 1 side of the picture to the other. Unlike some where they may want 3 separate pictures of either the same girl or different ones for their frames, I prefer to do a split picture of 1 photo spread across all 3 frames so that it looks like you have the WHOLE photo on the wall.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
There is a triptych button do to just that.
No idea about your error when accepting an appointment.

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
Check the guide linked in the OP.
With Amy special bikini, there are only pec and pull up training. Use another bikini for the 4 options.
Sorry I meant the htird private workout. It doens't trigger for me. And I gave her the requested workout clothes.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I would like to know why the random event of Renee coming to the door at night in her pink negligee and loosing her toothbrush happens SO OFTEN?
1586812360924.png

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Vlatko\New folder\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Vlatko\New folder\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 581, in main
renpy.persistent.update(True)
File "E:\Vlatko\New folder\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 391, in update
save()
File "E:\Vlatko\New folder\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\renpy\persistent.py", line 406, in save
data = dumps(renpy.game.persistent).encode("zlib")
File "E:\Vlatko\New folder\HolidayIsland-0.2.0.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 56, in dumps
return cPickle.dumps(o, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.0.0

Can anyone help ? Earlier version i could play this game, now i cant even click preference to set the resolution. The game simply freeze :/
I am having asimiliar problem

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes