SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures (Miscellaneous)
(updated 11. Aug. 2020)

Seen as we have had an update with new content, and we are always going round and around with the same posts of
"Full Save Plz" "Get a resolution error" "Get Room Art error" "Get error as not installed Companion mod"
and others...

I have made a Fan signature of Jennifer from part of her pole-dancing scene.
She goes round and around also...

Jennifer says...

"I'm starting to get dizzy with all this going round and around with the same posts."
"Why do people not read the Companion Guide and FAQ , or use SEARCH to find the answers ??"

This signature and other Miscellaneous Signatures and how to use them can be found in the post linked below...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-2-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3958625

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
This is from Puppet Master FAQ Section 12...

" Blue Pills increase the size of your dick and increase how much you cum. If you take a blue pill, you can masturbate to get enhanced sperm samples which can be traded in to the doctor just like other sperm samples but are worth more. If your lust was over 50 when you masturbated, then you get an enhanced, high lust sample."

If you fill up your samples and return them to the doctor you can get more blue pills as a gift, but as you say you can get other colour pills as well, its random which one you will get.

Best trick is get High Lust and Hugh Endurance (even without a pill) and this will give you enhanced high lust samples.

Both the FAQ and Companion guide are good to read to help you with finding solutions ;)

Also, good to see someone not wanting to cheat and do it the normal way :)
Oh who asked you lol. Ain't Amy got you doing errands or something :p

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I haven't played holiday island in a while cause of my phone and everything and I was wondering can you sleep with Jennifer yet
There is one sex scene with her and some other stuff, check her achievements in the phone app.

tungoli

Feb 5, 2018
Help please
After upgrading to version 0.2.2.1. whenever i try to load the last save game, the game stops with the attached file.
The update was made after the new installation of 0.2.2.0 and the application of the last Mod
Thank you

apple8000

Oct 9, 2017
So, lots of talk today about the girls not remembering you when leaving and coming back to the island.
Joy not being available for a meeting, but wanting to play poker.
Could they be clones ???
:unsure:

I am just going to leave this image with you to think about...:unsure:;)

[bursts through the wall like the kool aid man]

BREASTWORLD

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
For the sex scene record, are you counting blowjobs and tit-fucks? Also, am I able to reset a girl's lust and endurance to max throughout the day to trigger multiple scenes from a single girl? I got to thirteen scenes that reset the doctor monitor but don't know if the Ivy weight lifting BJ/TF, Amy beach grind, poker tit-fuck reward, as well as resetting Faye's lust/endurance to trigger the pool, yoga, pool scenes back to back count.

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Help please
After upgrading to version 0.2.2.1. whenever i try to load the last save game, the game stops with the attached file.
The update was made after the new installation of 0.2.2.0 and the application of the last Mod
Thank you
When you start the game is version showing as 2.2.1?. And your save is from 2.2.0 then crash happens.

tungoli

Feb 5, 2018
When you start the game is version showing as 2.2.1?. And your save is from 2.2.0 then crash happens.
When I first played version 0.2.2.0 with the saves from the previous version, it gave errors when trying to access the girls status on the phone, I managed to save the game in version 0.2.2.0.
With update 02.2.1 always crash.
I am able to start a new game without any problems

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, but only when I was traying to access the phone, there were different eros
So you start the game and try to load a save. Is there a message saying your save is 0.2.2.0 and will now be upgraded to 0.2.2.1 please wait?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes