HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
SJWs aren't any different, it's still Envy at the core.
Feminism envious of the Masculine Role.
The Blacks envious of the Whites.
The Fat and Ugly envious of the Fit and Beautiful.
The Incompetent envious of the Competent.
That's simple human wretchedness that hides behind the call to "Equity" instead of "Equality"
Really? You really are a dumb-dumb aren't you?

At first I thought you were just a politic fanatic who think his views are superior to everyone else. Don't like those types but in the end they're harmless and fun to watch.

But seems like you are worse than that... Way worse...

Dumb-dumb

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Ok, silly question, I'm not having any problems, should I patch anyway? I would rather ere on the side of caution, I read too many horror stories!

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018

Usual, full phone save for both this version and the last. Save to the start of all sex scenes. Have fun.

I guess Miriam/Mercedes sexts are bugged or something since I never got those after four in game weeks.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
In Eva's shower event, I did everything to do not get a boner but (tablets, decreasing lust moment by moment, zeroing Eva's attractiveness (my poor Eva)) but nothing chanced. At the end boner comes up and Eva says "I guess i won"

If i am wrong, correct me pls. Is touching cock scene the last scene or there is also sex scene?

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
In Eva's shower event, I did everything to do not get a boner but (tablets, decreasing lust moment by moment, zeroing Eva's attractiveness (my poor Eva)) but nothing chanced. At the end boner comes up and Eva says "I guess i won"

If i am wrong, correct me pls. Is touching cock scene the last scene or there is also sex scene?
Alas, no sex scene in the shower.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
There are 8 ~ 9 women on the island. I think it is impossible for all women to come to the island. However, I want to be able to increase or decrease a few women depending on the player's choice. How about 7 ~ 10 women? Of course, other numbers are fine if you like.
Out of curiosity, what would be the advantage of having more women on the island? There are only so many hours in a day. The more involved appointments/events/scenes take up a fair amount of time. Even with all the magic pills, like real life, people need time to recover.

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes