Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
If you have rpy files visible, then often that indicates that you decompiled the rpyc files, probably with unren.bat or a similar program. Not sure why you would feel the need to decompile the rpyc files, but if that is what happened, that may be part of your problem.
I really have no idea about decompiling :) I am an old man, just plays and saves often :)

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
We sorta eat people alive who asks for it in here.

Patience with it ran out somewhere around page 400ish and by now it is pretty much kill on sight territory.
However, since your posting history seems to be atypical for persons asking for saves,

1. Check the prior page for Jikorde's post (leaving a like to him if you use it would be a nice touch).
2. The intro variations are persistent, which means they are remembered across saves, any save will remember another save having seen it, so non-issue.

and in the future please check the waters first, it will reduce shark bites by a lot

(Zapallbugs reaction is, imo, very polite and informative as we really do eat people alive for it. Sandbox, Full saves, yeah ... not going to end well).
Full save shark.jpg

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Downloaded game and patch again, nothing changed. For example after jogging or weight lifting, MC gets dirty. When system tries to show "dirty" icon, game again shows error message. I have tried via companion mode and when trying to add an effect, I get error too.

I have started to play directly after installing the patch. Did not load first via version 0.2.2.0, directly started from 0.2.2.1.

May this be the reason? First, system showed message, upgrading to 0.2.2.0 but saves show version 0.2.2.1. If it's the main reason, I may find an old auto saves from previous versions.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Downloaded game and patch again, nothing changed. For example after jogging or weight lifting, MC gets dirty. When system tries to show "dirty" icon, game again shows error message. I have tried via companion mode and when trying to add an effect, I get error too.

I have started to play directly after installing the patch. Did not load first via version 0.2.2.0, directly started from 0.2.2.1.

May this be the reason? First, system showed message, upgrading to 0.2.2.0 but saves show version 0.2.2.1. If it's the main reason, I may find an old auto saves from previous versions.
You might try, after doing your clean/fresh install, starting a new game from scratch. Once you get to the island on day one you will know if you are having any errors or crashes. If you can successfully start a new game, then you'll know your 'saves' (or at least the one you're trying to load) is corrupt.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
You might try, after doing your clean/fresh install, starting a new game from scratch. Once you get to the island on day one you will know if you are having any errors or crashes. If you can successfully start a new game, then you'll know your 'saves' (or at least the one you're trying to load) is corrupt.
I'm thinking like you bet his saves corrupt if it's stamped current version but when he loads he's getting needs to be updated. Hope he has another save.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Just install version V0.2.2.0 (no patch or fixes). Then test your save file.
Let us know if you get the same issues :)

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Scrolled back via wheel but mostly when selecting a wrong option. Also opened console sometimes but changed normal stats only (lust, love, affection, anger). Did not changed MC or girls' stats.
Never saw unren.bat, even have no idea what it is. But one thing, I can continue to play when clicking ignore. Can complete achievements also. Problem only for MC status screen.

Reactions: Bantry

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Scrolled back via wheel but mostly when selecting a wrong option. Also opened console sometimes but changed normal stats only (lust, love, affection, anger). Did not changed MC or girls' stats.
Never saw unren.bat, even have no idea what it is. But one thing, I can continue to play when clicking ignore. Can complete achievements also. Problem only for MC status screen.
Post the file traceback.log when one of the errors occurs.
Does it also happens when you start a new game ?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
People mostly use unren to get the pictures from the game using option 1

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
If you save your game right before the start of the scene, you can then reload over and over again. Otherwise it is one of those non-repeatable scenes.

Reactions: yankeeInKy and SiJa
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes