Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No, no, not true. Only if you bought the components online via a supplier like Newegg or similar and then built the PC yourself, will the new content be available. If you unfortunately bought an already built system, the manufacturer added a block that prevents the new content from displaying. Doesn't matter which manufacturer, they all do it. It's a conspiracy I tell you!

Conspiracy.jpg

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
There appears to be a stat tracking anomaly with Amy's recurring dinner appointment. MC had sex with her at the end but it didn't count toward her penetration stat tracking. The snip below is from a later day in the week after the dinner but still within the same week.

1602098897860.png

edit: it appears that it also isn't counting the sex from the appointment if it is a reward for her winning the butt or wet tshirt contest either.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2794759

It's a bug that's not listed yet. I have fixed it now. it will be part of the next version. The save game updater will fix it.
It cannot be fixed until then.
Thanks a lot to show I am not stupid and I can understand what I read.
Bantry seemed a little agressive, I know I'm new and english is'nt my native language but I try to deal with it.
Anyway, I love your game and then I'll wait friendly for the next update to see young Aly again.
:)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
that literally explains Nothing.
i asked what who where why when.
your pic neither explains what the lab is, nor who's lab it is, nor where it is, nor why it exists, nor when it will be released.
Please enlighten me then. Exactly how else would you get across that the there is no available information on a lab othat doesn't exist or two characters that also don't exist within the current game because it has been postponed until a future version release?

Reactions: junior366

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Please enlighten me then. Exactly how else would you get across that the there is no available information on a lab othat doesn't exist or two characters that also don't exist within the current game because it has been postponed until a future version release?
i mean i did ask the Dev. You know the guy that is already working on this. Was hoping for a hint or two.
No one asked You, you just butted in.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Thanks a lot to show I am not stupid and I can understand what I read.
Bantry seemed a little agressive, I know I'm new and english is'nt my native language but I try to deal with it.
Anyway, I love your game and then I'll wait friendly for the next update to see young Aly again.
From looking at yours and Bantry's posts, I would say he was trying to help you.
Not really a little aggressive.
The bug report is similar to the one which Bantry was saying had been stated about before.
Directing you to it as a possible solution.
But DARKHOUND knows this game the most, being the creator, and can tell it's a different one so replied to you.

At this time, when a new update is online, numerous people post about bugs and needing help etc...
Bantry and others on this site help DARKHOUND as much as they can, giving advise, tips and guidance so that you can get help and enjoy the game, and so DARKHOUND is not inundated with questions and requests for help.

However... your bug is being dealt with by DARKHOUND and will be fixed in the next version.
Enjoy playing the game.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
i mean i did ask the Dev. You know the guy that is already working on this. Was hoping for a hint or two.
No one asked You, you just butted in.
Well there is a bit more to it than that.
Problem is two fold,

- It has been part of the public change logs for a month or so, here and on patreon.

But some miss that, so moving on to the dev part,

- You quoted a Darkhound post that was part of a conversation on page 970
- You did not read what Darkhound had written on page 970 about the lab

If you had, you would have found that Darkhound already explicit answered, a few posts above the one you quoted.

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-3-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-4323072
"If you read the development news or the change log, it's not included yet. It will be part of the next major release 0.3.0"

Essentially the same message as Bantry did : Read the change log (that covers when, as to what etc. the lab is? Sign up on patreon and find out, been there for quite some time)

So whether intended or not, you did mess up there, pretty solid too. That a forum regular would react was a given from that point on, also that the answer would not rank terribly high on patience.

Last edited:

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
I am confused on how you're supposed to have sex with the girls. I was only able to do it with the first girl once.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I am confused on how you're supposed to have sex with the girls. I was only able to do it with the first girl once.
Okay... I am confused as well.
Who is the first girl you had sex with once ?
Which other girls do you you want to have sex with?

Please give more information so we maybe can help you?

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
Okay... I am confused as well.
Who is the first girl you had sex with once ?
Which other girls do you you want to have sex with?

Please give more information so we maybe can help you?
Yvette.
Any girl really, I just wanna know how to.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes