VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Meaghan and Emily icon shows at the pool but in reality it's Meaghan and Josie and you can't find Emily anywhere unless she's suppose to be on the lounge chair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: f95zoneuser463

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Imma kill someones fucking chickin killing game (yes I know about the app, I still am to much suck)
god I hate that game.....in the worst way:mad::mad:. I've tied the record 4 fucking times lol but I can't get that 1 fucking chicken to break the record. another problem is when do you get to talk to em about the kfc game....there is never an option for it at any point in my game:confused::unsure:
I suppose you can use cheat editor to set the record lower but then there is still my problem...when and where do you talk to emily about the game?

Reactions: herrbertold

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I spent $940 on phone only to find out you can't progress the story with the girl from the massage saloon! "Dag Nab It"!!!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@markus T

No need for that go to the computer and look under GSN for one of the 2 browsers and go down and buy the DLC for the game.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
@markus T

No need for that go to the computer and look under GSN for one of the 2 browsers and go down and buy the DLC for the game.
which brings me back to the question of when and where do you talk to emily about the game? Or is that one of those quests that can't be completed in this version?

MacD

Sep 1, 2017
which brings me back to the question of when and where do you talk to emily about the game? Or is that one of those quests that can't be completed in this version?
The conversation opens up after you get 61 or higher (which I agree is pretty hard, as my record is just 61).

MacD

Sep 1, 2017
There seems to be some confusion about modeling (confused me for a while as well). You don't have to have a modeling conversation with all girls in order to take pictures, you simply have to have the outfit in the bag at the boutique. Once per day, you can click an outfit, then choose the text below (something like "select this outfit for photo shoot"). Once that is done, you simply show up either on the photo beach or the dressing room, depending on where the photos need to be shot, which will be obvious from the outfit selection screen.

Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
i just wonder why Emily ask cloth size?
hm we are talking about cloth and not dick size correct?
anyway my answer was XXL:unsure:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I spent $940 on phone only to find out you can't progress the story with the girl from the massage saloon! "Dag Nab It"!!!
Getting Lisa the phone opens her bikini for the photo shoot. You'll need to spend $150 to unlock the suit, but if you have the professional camera, you'll make $180 per shoot!

Reactions: Jackbite

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
found a bug. you can get fake id and enter strip club without ever talking to deadbeef if you get access to the hotel and talk to the guy while having the panties before you get access to the computer. this prevents the quest from being completed.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
found a bug. you can get fake id and enter strip club without ever talking to deadbeef if you get access to the hotel and talk to the guy while having the panties before you get access to the computer. this prevents the quest from being completed.
How you got the panties?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes