DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I don't how to code it, but if I do, I'll do something similar. It would be pretty cool, ngl
Pretty sure you just write something like this right below the line you name the character:
if player.name == "Stimpy":
x "DIALOGUE."

with "player.name" being the variable you yourself used in the code, and "x" being whaterver you named the variable for yourself at the start of the game.

Then again, I'm respnding to a comment from back when mc's name was "Ren" and not "Riku".
Don't mind me, I'll see myself out.

Reactions: AkkaSenpai

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
so how much content is there roughly speaking? is this one of those games where they put sex on the prologue to hook people in and then spend ten updates on dialogue and a handjob on the eleventh or is this the odd game with actual stuff on it?

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
so how much content is there roughly speaking? is this one of those games where they put sex on the prologue to hook people in and then spend ten updates on dialogue and a handjob on the eleventh or is this the odd game with actual stuff on it?
Gonna have to play it yourself and find out. I'm not like other devs in cash grab or something

At first, I had something to hook but now I'm past that. I RE-DID the game, three times, and added shit. Again, you have to play for yourself and find out. The older version is bad in my opinion, you can see it with the reviews. It had a great idea, but I horrible executed it. Now, this is a release (v2.1) that I am proud of, and hope people can see light in the new game and make better reviews. I'm not good at making games, but I'm trying!

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Imagine if rushias route ends up having an ntr controversy and then her route gets scrapped and her character gets killed off, then a few updates later a new character arrives that seems oddly familiar.
Nah... don't think sooo.... thanks for the input, I appreciate it, it does mean a lot!

Well, for the future, I think I'm going to have her be a Yandere, and something BIG might happen with that.... don't know yet

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Pretty sure you just write something like this right below the line you name the character:
if player.name == "Stimpy":
x "DIALOGUE."

with "player.name" being the variable you yourself used in the code, and "x" being whaterver you named the variable for yourself at the start of the game.

Then again, I'm respnding to a comment from back when mc's name was "Ren" and not "Riku".
Don't mind me, I'll see myself out.
You're fine, I forgot about this, I'm not doing to add it in, maybe in the future, who knows, but thanks!!!

Reactions: DrFree
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes