Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Just started the prologue. When the developer mentioned that the default name would be Ren if I didn't change it, I was really, really hoping that changing it to "Stimpy" would prompt a remark XD

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Just started the prologue. When the developer mentioned that the default name would be Ren if I didn't change it, I was really, really hoping that changing it to "Stimpy" would prompt a remark XD
I don't how to code it, but if I do, I'll do something similar. It would be pretty cool, ngl

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
If Marine is in this game, I feel like a mind control tag should be added. She's a bigger horndog than everyone on this site combined, and mind control is her favorite kink lol.

Jokes aside, a question for those who have played: Were the hololive girls simply added because they're popular? Or is there a genuine understanding of the culture behind it.

Any references to Korone and her love of Yubi? Pekora being a war criminal? Ame the toxic gremlin? Ina's back or TOMORROW? Cali the Dad, Kiara's KFP, Mumei Forgor her berries?, etc?

Or is this just a sex romp that could feature any random girl, it just happens to feature the hololive girls?

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
If Marine is in this game, I feel like a mind control tag should be added. She's a bigger horndog than everyone on this site combined, and mind control is her favorite kink lol.

Jokes aside, a question for those who have played: Were the hololive girls simply added because they're popular? Or is there a genuine understanding of the culture behind it.

Any references to Korone and her love of Yubi? Pekora being a war criminal? Ame the toxic gremlin? Ina's back or TOMORROW? Cali the Dad, Kiara's KFP, Mumei Forgor her berries?, etc?

Or is this just a sex romp that could feature any random girl, it just happens to feature the hololive girls?
Marine is going to be in 2.0

In the build I have, right now. I added the council, give or take for shit. I don't know but for the understanding....

...In the future, I want to have references like that and I'm making the build right now have lore, so it makes sense since I'm redoing it again. If you want, join the discord to help out, it would be helpful. Surprising, I know all those references lol.

It will mostly be of V-Tubers, but I might add other people too, like from anime. I don't know yet.

Reactions: TheSpah and Mograx

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Game has a lot of potential. The girls look cute. The scenes and cum stains are insanely hot Animated pissing stream looked like laser beams. xD I'm waiting for some crazy zombie sex.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Marine is going to be in 2.0

In the build I have, right now. I added the council, give or take for shit. I don't know but for the understanding....

...In the future, I want to have references like that and I'm making the build right now have lore, so it makes sense since I'm redoing it again. If you want, join the discord to help out, it would be helpful. Surprising, I know all those references lol.

It will mostly be of V-Tubers, but I might add other people too, like from anime. I don't know yet.
Glad to hear it. If you're aware of every reference I just said, I'm not worried. I just didn't want to commit to a new game like this unless the dev(s) had at least a basic, foundational appreciation/understanding for the girls. It'd be hard for me to get invested/interested otherwise.

Reactions: AkkaSenpai
Dec 21, 2021
What will the game be about? What is the player/MC going to do in it? I installed first because it's the first Hololive pregnancy tagged game i've seen... but it's just a prologue.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes