Razorhead

May 18, 2017
Waaait, now looking at the tags, wasn't there maledom? And now is there only a femdom and maledom not even in future tags?
Ehm, damn going from a10 to a 1, at least for me. Well i don't mind, it's yourgame and your choice, but for me it a no no, Sad, but keep up the good work.
Same here, the prologue with Kronii is what got me interested in this game, only for the proper version to make me quickly lose said interest again. A shame really, since I had hoped the dev would have stuck with the original idea.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, the rape and maledom tags have disappeared, surely it would have been more interesting to make them avoidable, but since I'm not going to see them anyway...

On the other hand, I see the femdom tag. Is it avoidable? If it cannot be avoided, I guess the game will still not interest me. And the same for the Bdsm, Humiliation, Sleep Sex and Trap tags. And if all the lesbian scenes can be avoided, for me it's better.

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is this now hololive only (looking at the main picture), and did you removed Shylily?

Waaait, now looking at the tags, wasn't there maledom? And now is there only a femdom and maledom not even in future tags?
Ehm, damn going from a10 to a 1, at least for me. Well i don't mind, it's yourgame and your choice, but for me it a no no, Sad, but keep up the good work.
No, others vtubers will be added - here. v1.0 has no male domination right now so when there’s is, it’ll be added. I forgot to add it in future tags lmao. It was 2am for me so I forgot some stuff. Check again on tags please

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Same here, the prologue with Kronii is what got me interested in this game, only for the proper version to make me quickly lose said interest again. A shame really, since I had hoped the dev would have stuck with the original idea.
No, it’s still here give or take

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Ok, the rape and maledom tags have disappeared, surely it would have been more interesting to make them avoidable, but since I'm not going to see them anyway...

On the other hand, I see the femdom tag. Is it avoidable? If it cannot be avoided, I guess the game will still not interest me. And the same for the Bdsm, Humiliation, Sleep Sex and Trap tags. And if all the lesbian scenes can be avoided, for me it's better.
It’s here

Again, future tags doesn’t necessarily mean it may get added. I’m throwing ideas around. If you saw my other stuff, it would be optional

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It’s here

Again, future tags doesn’t necessarily mean it may get added. I’m throwing ideas around. If you saw my other stuff, it would be optional
Ok, so I rephrase my question. Will the maledom and the other indicated tags can be avoided? ¿Can femdom be avoided?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
This wont help Yagoos dream.......

I cant bring myself to play it tho, however..... if I could spank and/or humiliate that rabbit. or be femdom by yandere Soda-sama.... I may just... Check it out to be sure...

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes