GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Also why so many people arguing about the rape tag and scene?

Like, it's the first time i see people discussing the presence of a polemic tag in a game for so many replies, most of the times i see people ignore it silently or just leave an agressive but single "no thanks" reply, but here i see like 2 or 3 guys dragging the topic for many replies and lowkey demanding it gets removed for them to enjoy the game.

I personally don't mind rape scenes; i may dislike them if i feel the context behind them is too cruel, unfair, or machist for me to handle; but i could still get behind a game with a few of those.

Edit: Tho, i agree with the suggestion for optionality and skippability of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: AkkaSenpai

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Also why so many people arguing about the rape tag and scene?

Like, it's the first time i see people discussing the presence of a polemic tag in a game for so many replies, most of the times i see people ignore it silently or just leave an agressive but single "no thanks" reply, but here i see like 2 or 3 guys dragging the topic for many replies and lowkey demanding it gets removed for them to enjoy the game.

I personally don't mind rape scenes; i may dislike them if i feel the context behind them is too cruel, unfair, or machist for me to handle; but i could still get behind a game with a few of those.

Edit: Tho, i agree with the suggestion for optionality and skippability of them.
I don’t know why people are arguing. Tho, I don't care what people think of my game but it doesn't necessarily rule out that I won't listen to people and keep an ear out for suggestions and thoughts they may have. If people don't like it then that's alright, at least you tried it.

The rape tag in my opinion isn’t really rape. Kronii could of stopped it but she let it happen because she liked it. I was going for her to be sub/masochism pet because having a time warden as a pet would be “awesome” for the future builds. Kronii would discover that she is sub since she didn't know herself.

Yeah, I was going to have 100% skippable options in the future for tags people don't like it before I posted this game here.

If people do want to see what the new
description of the game, share their thoughts, or help out- Join the discord

Sep 17, 2017
Maybe.... share your thoughts in the discord so I get more references on more hololive girls and Watoji. It may be a key part of lewd stuff in the future but idk yet.
Unfortunately can't join the discord for various reasons, but for a quick reference just do a youtube search for "Wata-oji" (short for Watame oji-san)and scroll through some of the clips (most are 1-2 minutes long) and you can get a good idea just how pervy the actual Watame has been known to get during collab and solo streams.

Reactions: AkkaSenpai

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Ohhh, the new build looks promising, and like the cover with more holowaifus to catch more attention.

Looking forward for future builds with more of those. (Specially my Haachama)

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Is this now hololive only (looking at the main picture), and did you removed Shylily?

Waaait, now looking at the tags, wasn't there maledom? And now is there only a femdom and maledom not even in future tags?
Ehm, damn going from a10 to a 1, at least for me. Well i don't mind, it's yourgame and your choice, but for me it a no no, Sad, but keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Femdom with MC as a submissive and those future planned tags like humiliation, slave and bdsm? Sounds like my kinda game!

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
e? 1.0 already? Oo

P.S.
Oh, I see. It is more like chapter 1 that dev like do.
Here u have sequence of short h-scenes with animations.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win (540 MB/ ~69.1 MB) : , (3.1)

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WaifusOfFate-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes