BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the input. I have an idea but trying to structure it, is hard. I do tend to forget words in writing as you see in the game. I am not mad, in fact, I'm happy that you put together this piece, honesty. I may have it but that's the only thing, forgetting to put words into sentences sometimes. I did fix grammar stuff for the most part. I mean, my brain knows it, but it's goes over it. The structure of the game is weird for me too. I just didn't know what to write. Also trying to make the scenes into koikatsu is hard. I'm more of light novel guy, explaining a story more with words then images I suppose. I had the idea but no way to shoot through it. It's my first time writing a game and trying to structure it will no image of how it's going to be made is hard.

The first scene, I was trying to make it more word base but then it failed so I gave up on it. I was planning to rewrite the prologue sometime, but I wanted people to see something the idea so here it was. The game, to me at least, is a great concept but poor execution.

Again, I've said it, I don't have a clear goal, just writing tags in case it happens. Mostly likely won't have rape/prostituion but no NTR at all. I don't want to rule out something people like and if people don't like it, they can skip it. See I was planning to have Kronii stop it since she is the God of time, but I wanted a scene into the build and have a gigachad person with no fucks as a mc.
If rape or prostitution aren't going to be major fetishes, I personally recommend that they be completely avoidable.

In my case I don't care if I see the rape or not, if it's done by the MC then I won't play unless I can avoid it. And there are more people who won't. Rape is a problematic fetish.

Prostitution, if it affects LIs, is much better if you do it absolutely avoidable (unless you want a lot of grumbling about including NTR). In fact it's even better that it's avoidable in all cases

RutraNickers

Jan 21, 2021
About the rape tag, there's a lot of ways to go about it. I think that for this game, from what I'm seeing, the best way would be a cheesy roleplay in-bed scene where a waifu likes to be dominated and the player can have a choice like "why yes, let me dom you!" or "Actually I'm feeling pretty vulnerable right now *wink* *wink*". I'm sure if it's only in roleplay people will not get mad, and you can offer a way out for people that hate this type of RP. Bonus points if you add some light bdsm for ultimate kinkyness.

**coff coff** do it with Ina **coff coff**

Last edited:

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
About the rape tag, there's a lot of ways to go about it. I think that for this game, from what I'm seeing, the best way would be a cheesy roleplay in-bed scene where a waifu likes to be dominated and the player can have a choice like "why yes, let me dom you!" or "Actually I'm feeling pretty vulnerable right now *wink* *wink*". I'm sure if it's only in roleplay people will not get mad, and you can offer a way out for people that hate this type of RP. Bonus points if you add some light bdsm for ultimate kinkyness.

That sounds good, I'll add that maybe

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

Personally, if it's a consensual rol-play then I wouldn't see a problem (still not something I like, but even if I had to watch it I wouldn't mind too much since it's consensual)

Zamorakian_Wolf

Mar 2, 2020
Something you could do with the tags since you aren't sure how many of them you're gonna use is to split them up so you have a Genre spoiler tag with those currently in the game and then a Possible genre spoiler tag for those you're thinking of maybe adding to the game as it will let people know what's in the game right now and what may or may not enter the game depending on how the story ends up going while making the game.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Something you could do with the tags since you aren't sure how many of them you're gonna use is to split them up so you have a Genre spoiler tag with those currently in the game and then a Possible genre spoiler tag for those you're thinking of maybe adding to the game as it will let people know what's in the game right now and what may or may not enter the game depending on how the story ends up going while making the game.
That is what I was going to do when I redo the new prologue and redo the game on where it's going to go.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Remember, gentlemen. Kings never simp. They play only to support indie developers. Good luck to you, and feel free to open up a ticket for the game developer role if you haven't already.

Reactions: AkkaSenpai

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Nice starting selection of vtubers there, hope we see more. <3

Maybe Bao or Artemis of the Blue? (since there's Shylily whose indie and there seem to be a sea theming so far)

Reactions: AkkaSenpai

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Nice starting selection of vtubers there, hope we see more. <3

Maybe Bao or Artemis of the Blue? (since there's Shylily whose indie and there seem to be a sea theming so far)
It just so happens to have that, a coincidence but we’ll get them.

AetheMarve

Jan 12, 2019
I wanted to not include a scene meeting with Kronii that had sex in it and to have that later in the future. I wanted to have alpha male mc doing whatever he wants and not be a loser, and I came to include that scene. I kind of hated when the first release of games had no scenes, so I came to that conclusion. I do thank you for trying the build at least.
Being an Alpha Male and being a Rapist isn't the same thing though. You can be Alpha without being a rapist. If anything Rapists are more likely to be losers for not being able to get women the regular way lmao.

That is what I was going to do when I redo the new prologue and redo the game on where it's going to go.
For now I will pass on this game with the current prologue. I look forward to the remade prologue though, hopefully a non-rapey one.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Respect for the people? I don't know
Most popular Vtubers don't mind or even encourage lewds, the anti-lewd respect mostly applies to small indies that few know and who might actually be against those, but with the most popular and corporate ones the fans always do whatever horny shit they want with their image since day 1, and they just don't care or even enjoy it.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes