AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I have added links to the game in case anyone wants to get it from or join the server the server

Reactions: taithetula

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
A suggestion I would make is to use a san-serif font and not to use Times New Roman.
Also I don't think the multiple images to mimic movement was a great idea, it makes the whole thing look like like a 3fps game.

Also some spelling errors, grammar mistakes, etc.

Hope you keep plowing through this project :p

Last edited:

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
We need Snuffy, as well as the whole VShoujo group. Zentreya, Ironmouse, Melody, Silvervale, Nyanners... Fuck, we need them all!

The main difference is that Melody herself is involved in the other one. It is an official project.
Don’t worry~

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
A suggestion I would make is to use a san-serif font and not to use Times New Roman.
Also I don't think the multiple images to mimic movement was a great idea, it makes the whole thing look like like a 3fps game.

Also some spelling errors, grammar mistakes, etc.

Hope you keep plowing through this project :p
I’ll take the suggestion in mind, but I personally thought it was good idea…

Thoses mistakes, I’ll try to fix it in the build but no promises until I see someone point out said thing

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
From start to finish there (not their) are grammatical errors all over the place. Granted, it's a first release, and a prologue at that, so plenty of time to work out the kinks both grammatically and visually.

Nov 26, 2021
I have no idea yet, I just added a lot of tags for future since I have don't a clear goal right now in what things I will add yet. Maybe It's one of the things above, couple things above or none of them.
Thanks for the answer, I'll leave it on the watch list for a while and if other guys do get involved then I'll skip, good luck with the VN

Reactions: AryanKarthick

Yusuji

Sep 29, 2018
the game is very interesting but the dialogue felt kinda off and personally the walking feels like just padding

AkkaSenpai

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
the game is very interesting but the dialogue felt kinda off and personally the walking feels like just padding
Yep, sorry, here is the link to the .(or go above your post lol, you posted it couple mins after I posted the patch lmao)

The walking felt like padding? I thought it was cool, I mean I like it and it’s here to stay but thanks for your input, it does helps out

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Yeah, it is more of a mid. Dialogs, "animations", length of h-act...
Sometimes I really wonder if devs even tried good h-games before. Like done at least some "research" on the topic.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes