00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
I tried it. It was cool. Finally a ballsy MC. Eagerly looking forward for more and hope cover doesn't nuke this.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I wanted to not include a scene meeting with Kronii that had sex in it and to have that later in the future. I wanted to have alpha male mc doing whatever he wants and not be a loser, and I came to include that scene. I kind of hated when the first release of games had no scenes, so I came to that conclusion. I do thank you for trying the build at least.
It's not really because the scene exists, it's because of how the scene is. The MC may not be a loser without having to force the LIs. In my case, either those kinds of scenes are optional (ie you choose whether they happen or not) or I have zero interest in the game. But it's your game, and you have to decide how you want it to be. In my case, I haven't gotten past the moment the MC forced his cock into LI's mouth. At that time I have closed the game and I have passed to continue it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I wanted to not include a scene meeting with Kronii that had sex in it and to have that later in the future. I wanted to have alpha male mc doing whatever he wants and not be a loser, and I came to include that scene. I kind of hated when the first release of games had no scenes, so I came to that conclusion. I do thank you for trying the build at least.
It's not really because the scene exists, it's because of how the scene is. The MC may not be a loser without having to force the LIs. In my case, either those kinds of scenes are optional (ie you choose whether they happen or not) or I have zero interest in the game. But it's your game, and you have to decide how you want it to be. In my case, I haven't gotten past the moment the MC forced his cock into LI's mouth. At that time I have closed the game and I have passed to continue it.
Ok, thanks for the game.

If you ever make the rape scenes (and the harder maledom scenes) optional, I guess I'll try the game again. If it's not going to be like that, I suppose it's best that I proceed to ignore the game.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes